"ZEMST: HOME OF MR_FURIOUS" Zemst by Mr_Furious
Zemst Travel Guide: 7 reviews and 6 photos
Welcome!! Because of your thourough researching skills you have finally located Zemst a rather small community pressed between the industrialized areas of Vilvoorde and Mechelen.
Zemst consists out of 5 villages: Zemst, Weerde, Elewijt, Hofstade and Zemst-Laar.
Since I live in Hofstade this page will be solely devoted to this 3000 souls containing village, and I hope you will be pleasantly surprised by the many attractions it has to offer to the visitor!
- Pros:lots of nature, close to Mechelen, Brussels and Antwerp, good and extremely cheap beer in supermarket
- Cons:almost no nightlife
- In a nutshell:You've seen it even before you''ve arrived!!
The area around Hofstade train station is not safe at night! Be carefull. more travel advice
This is my house. If you accept the challenge and come visit Hofstade and I am in a good mood I might be able to arrange... more travel advice
Mr_Furious' Related Pages
Zemst Travel Guide
- Things to Do in Zemst
- Hotels in Zemst
- Transportation in Zemst
- Restaurants in Zemst
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Zemst
- 8 Reviews
- 6 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (8)
Have you been to Zemst?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Zemst
Photos in ZemstSee All Photos (6)
Top 10 Pages
- London Intro, 38 reviews, 35 photos
- Bucharest Intro, 18 reviews, 12 photos
- Chisinau Intro, 15 reviews, 15 photos, 1 travelogue
- Sibiu Intro, 14 reviews, 12 photos
- Sighisoara Intro, 12 reviews, 12 photos
- Nîmes Intro, 12 reviews, 9 photos
- Geraardsbergen Intro, 9 reviews, 9 photos
- Moldova Intro, 14 photos, 3 travelogues
- Novi Sad Intro, 7 reviews, 7 photos
- Sinaia Intro, 7 reviews, 7 photos