Iran Things to Do Tips by aeroarce
Iran Things to Do: 198 reviews and 430 photos
Their houses, thir Baghs,... it is a great place to look at the Dessert architecture, How the humans can buid a citty in the middle of the dessert and adapt the architecture of their houses to the climate and the environment.
The city of gardens, and poets!
some of the most important Persian Poets are buried here Hafez, Sa'di.
This is a green city in the middle of the desert!
and another very good Idea is to eat Falude, an Ice cream made of Saffron and rose water!
The Persian City! Actually it was not a regular city if not a Secret city that nobody knew where was it untill It were conquered by the Macedonians. Hamadam was the summer Capital and Sush the Winter one.
Persepolis was a secret and sacred city full of palaces and some tombs. It was the gem of the Persian Empire.
Here the rulers took the best products of all the empire to build the site.
It was build just for the ceremony of the NO-RUZ, the persian's New Year the 21st of March and at this time, once a year all the kings and rulers of the Empire came with the best Gifts to present to the King of Kings, The Emperor.
Walk around, join a pic-nic at the river panks or at any park around the river side and make Iranian friends. Enjoy the Chaisheries (tea shops) inside the bridge.
its charming athosphear specially at late afternoon, when the sun is getin down and the people is in the streets, walking and enjoying life passing.
The best tea houses of all Iran inside the bridge, you can drink chai, coffee, anything but alcohol enjoy a shisha and on an athmosphear that envolves you with iranian music, hear the verses of Khayan or Firdowsi, or the pray.
Directions: Seise Pol bridge or any of the River Of Life bridges.
More Reviews (13)
aeroarce's Related Pages
Iran Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "19 Fascinating days in Iran"
- "WELCOME TO MY IRAN PAGE"
- "Islamic Republic of Iran"
- "Kish Island"
- "Iran: Axis of History and Civilization"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Iran
- Hotels in Iran
- Transportation in Iran
- Nightlife in Iran
- Restaurants in Iran
- Shopping in Iran
- Warnings and Dangers in Iran
- See All...
Explore the World
- Okinawa Hotels
- Steptoe Butte State Park Hotels
- Orange Beach Hotels
- Darjeeling Hotels
- State of Jammu and Kashmir
Badges & Stats in Iran
- 18 Reviews
- 21 Photos
- 7 Forum posts
- 1 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (4)
Have you been to Iran?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Iran
Top 10 Pages
- Madrid Intro, 32 reviews, 22 photos
- Iran Intro, 17 reviews, 19 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Siwa Intro, 12 reviews, 13 photos
- Berlin Intro, 10 reviews, 12 photos
- Laos Intro, 10 reviews, 10 photos
- Cairo Intro, 10 reviews, 10 photos
- Hornachos Intro, 8 reviews, 11 photos
- Angkor Wat Intro, 7 reviews, 4 photos
- New Zealand Intro, 6 reviews, 4 photos
- Auckland Intro, 4 reviews, 5 photos
FriendsSee All Friends (11)
Top Iran hotels
- Kish Hotels
- 72 Reviews - 251 Photos
- Shiraz Hotels
- 218 Reviews - 593 Photos
- Sherkat-e Shir va Gusht-e Tehran Hotels
- See nearby hotels
- Bushehr Hotels
- 10 Reviews - 34 Photos
- Bandar-e Anzali Hotels
- 2 Reviews - 7 Photos
- Azar Shahr Hotels
- 2 Reviews - 3 Photos
- Ahvaz Hotels
- 19 Reviews - 21 Photos
- Abyaneh Hotels
- 9 Reviews - 88 Photos
- Forudgah-E Tabriz Hotels
- 1 Review
- Esfahan Hotels
- 339 Reviews - 996 Photos
- Takht-e Jamshid (Persepolis) Hotels
- 54 Reviews - 260 Photos
- Yazd Hotels
- 129 Reviews - 431 Photos
- Varamin Hotels
- 2 Reviews - 25 Photos
- Tus Hotels
- 16 Reviews - 72 Photos
- Tehran Hotels
- 516 Reviews - 1662 Photos