"SIWA'S OASIS" Top 5 Page for this destination Siwa by aeroarce
Siwa Travel Guide: 119 reviews and 355 photos
This is on of the most impressive places I've ever been, Following the steps of Alexander the Great i get to an oasis that exist in between of two salty lakes. thousands of palm date and olive trees. life where never was expected to be in the middle of the libyan desert.
Because I don't see any other place to introduce the other oasis, so I decided to write at off the Off The Beaten Path of Siwa
- Pros:Its Magic and relaxing Athomosphear
- In a nutshell:An Oasis with all its meaning
Wonderfull Oasis a wonderfull view from Muhammad's Al-Qasr Hotel more travel advice
aeroarce's Related Pages
Siwa Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Siwa Oasis and Desert Safari"
- "Siwa Oasis"
- "Oasis in the Western Desert"
- "Dates, My Friend?"
- "SIWA'S OASIS"
- "Desert Safari #2"
- "A visit to the oracle"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Siwa
- Hotels in Siwa
- Transportation in Siwa
- Nightlife in Siwa
- Restaurants in Siwa
- Shopping in Siwa
- Warnings and Dangers in Siwa
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Siwa
- 12 Reviews
- 13 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 9 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (4)
Have you been to Siwa?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Siwa
Top 10 Pages
- Madrid Intro, 32 reviews, 22 photos
- Iran Intro, 17 reviews, 19 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Siwa Intro, 12 reviews, 13 photos
- Berlin Intro, 10 reviews, 12 photos
- Cairo Intro, 10 reviews, 10 photos
- Laos Intro, 10 reviews, 10 photos
- Hornachos Intro, 8 reviews, 11 photos
- Angkor Wat Intro, 7 reviews, 4 photos
- New Zealand Intro, 6 reviews, 4 photos
- Auckland Intro, 4 reviews, 5 photos