"OH Linda!" Top 5 Page for this destination Olinda by aeroarce
Olinda Travel Guide: 75 reviews and 179 photos
linda is just 6kms north of Recife, and I would say that is inside the same city, but any way they would never say they live in Recife, as they have a special rivality, because when the Dutch invaded Pernambuco, olinda was the most important city and recife where just suburbs, and They burnt down the city and gave inportance to recife. Thanks to that Recife is morre pro duch and Olinda more pro portuguesse.
It is a tiny town full of trees and little colonial houses and lots of churches and ppeople ready to guide you around.
- Pros:Its beautiful views from Alto da Se
- Cons:The Guides Mafia
- In a nutshell:Nice city but tiring guides
Olinda is an easy walking city, The area is beautiful, it has lots of one floor colonial buildings and streetsa are... more travel advice
aeroarce's Related Pages
Olinda Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "WELCOME TO OLINDA!A CITY OF ALL NATIONS!"
- "Well done, Portugal"
- "OH Linda!"
- "Olinda, que Lindo!"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Olinda
- Hotels in Olinda
- Transportation in Olinda
- Nightlife in Olinda
- Restaurants in Olinda
- Shopping in Olinda
- Warnings and Dangers in Olinda
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Olinda
- 2 Reviews
- 2 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (6)
Have you been to Olinda?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Olinda
Photos in OlindaSee All Photos (2)
Top 10 Pages
- Madrid Intro, 32 reviews, 22 photos
- Iran Intro, 17 reviews, 19 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Siwa Intro, 12 reviews, 13 photos
- Berlin Intro, 10 reviews, 12 photos
- Cairo Intro, 10 reviews, 10 photos
- Laos Intro, 10 reviews, 10 photos
- Hornachos Intro, 8 reviews, 11 photos
- Angkor Wat Intro, 7 reviews, 4 photos
- New Zealand Intro, 6 reviews, 4 photos
- Auckland Intro, 4 reviews, 5 photos