"Westham and Pevensey" Pevensey by Eilian
Pevensey Travel Guide: 18 reviews and 68 photos
Travelogues about Westham/Pevensey. Mainly pictures... with some memories! You are welcome to see it!
You can't go to England without seeing the country side... The Britain of my thoughts!
Westham/Pevensey is a wonderful town, with a yummy Fish & chip shop on High street and the typical pub/inn closed to the castle. There is also a tea salon, called Castle Cottage, on the Pevensey side of the castle, a pond and everything a typical British town has to have.
I lived there 2 weeks.
I also used to go to the Pevensey Bay, where we can visualize France far away...
- Pros:Historic, quiet, friendly, welcoming
- Cons:tiny town, not for nightlife's lovers
- In a nutshell:A lovely town to visit in a day or two. See the castle.
This pub, for my first British pint. A real country pub. The pub is also an Inn! Family ambiance on sundays. There is... more travel advice
See the church on High Street, closed to the St-Mary's school. The first church the norman built, in 1066 if I am right.... more travel advice
Eilian's Related Pages
Pevensey Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Pevensey Castle"
- "More than just the Castle."
- "Westham and Pevensey"
- "Pevensey & Pevensey Bay"
- "Pevensey Bay in the 1960's"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Pevensey
- Transportation in Pevensey
- Restaurants in Pevensey
- Warnings and Dangers in Pevensey
- See All...
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Pevensey
- 7 Reviews
- 20 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 6 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (2)
Have you been to Pevensey?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Pevensey
Top 10 Pages
- Montreal Intro, 58 reviews, 56 photos, 6 travelogues
- Pevensey Intro, 7 reviews, 20 photos, 3 travelogues
- Hamburg Intro, 11 reviews, 13 photos
- Amsterdam Intro, 11 reviews, 12 photos
- Paris Intro, 8 reviews, 13 photos, 1 travelogue
- London Intro, 8 reviews, 8 photos
- England Intro, 2 reviews, 9 photos, 1 travelogue
- Nantes Intro, 3 reviews, 4 photos
- Mold Intro, 2 reviews, 2 photos
- Carnac Intro, 1 photo