"Geej, Queen of the Moels" Eilian's Profile
Even if I did not travel that much, for what I've seen, England is my favourite place and I could go back there 100 times!
Soon or later (later) I'm going to add wonderful pictures of Cilcain (Wales),
Shrewsbury, Wroxeter (or Virocunium), Chester and my hiking to Moel Arthur (via Mold) in Wales - the day that changed my life!
A lifetime's project !!! :
The planet itself
Next step : THAILAND!
"Opportunities to find deeper powers within ourselves come when life seems most challenging"
There is a crack in everything, That's how the light gets in
Top Travel Pages
Share your travels with the world!Join Now!
Badges & Stats
- 110 Reviews
- 135 Photos
- 5 Countries
- 8 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (2)
- Eilian and hayward68 are now friends.
updated their Profile Page "Geej, Queen of the Moels"
- Commented on one of Jareotto's Edmonton travel pages
- Uploaded a Photo to "Geej, Queen of the Moels"
- Posted in Travel Edmonton Forum "RE: RE: Moving to Edmonton!"
- updated a Montreal Travelogue "High Montréal!"
- Wrote a Review Waste of time about Madame Tussauds and Planetarium in London Things to Do
Top 10 Pages
- Montreal Intro, 58 reviews, 56 photos, 6 travelogues
- Pevensey Intro, 7 reviews, 20 photos, 3 travelogues
- Hamburg Intro, 11 reviews, 13 photos
- Amsterdam Intro, 11 reviews, 12 photos
- Paris Intro, 8 reviews, 13 photos, 1 travelogue
- London Intro, 8 reviews, 8 photos
- England Intro, 2 reviews, 9 photos, 1 travelogue
- Nantes Intro, 3 reviews, 4 photos
- Mold Intro, 2 reviews, 2 photos
- Carnac Intro, 1 photo