thisisbanane's profile photo

A Online Now
People who look like their passport photo should be arrested.
thisisbanane hasn't come back to VirtualTourist in a while.
Meet other members!

My Favorite Pages

Travel Map

GracesTrips's Profile Photo
GracesTrips Oct 23, 2007 at 12:21 PM

Happy Birthday, Alannah! ENJOY your day!

deecat's Profile Photo
deecat Oct 23, 2007 at 11:45 AM

From a retired teacher to a new teacher, it's my pleasure to wish you a fantastic birthday. Greetings from Chicago.

Mikebond's Profile Photo
Mikebond Oct 23, 2007 at 2:55 AM

Hi! I've enjoyed reading your homepage, you sound an interesting person! I've notice you haven't built your St Anton page :) And of course, I haven't forgotten the reason why I got to your page: happy birthday! Greetings from Italy, Michele

thisisbanane Oct 23, 2007 at 1:58 AM

I love virtualtourist! So many 'happy birthdays'!

traveloturc's Profile Photo
traveloturc Oct 23, 2007 at 1:19 AM

Happy birthday to you from Istanbul/Turkiye...I wish that you realize all your dreams good luck !!!))))

sayedaburas's Profile Photo
sayedaburas Oct 22, 2007 at 6:02 PM

♫•:*¨`*:•Happy birthday to you♫♫Happy b-day to you♫HAPPY BIRTHDAY to ღALANNAHღ ♫♫Happy b-day to yoou•:*¨`*:•♫ I wish you not only a happy year, but also happier maany returns (~_~)

MikeStarr5's Profile Photo
MikeStarr5 Oct 22, 2007 at 5:32 PM

Many Happy Returns from Mike and Shelley in "Barking Town" in East London England - Hope you have a great day !

Sharon's Profile Photo
Sharon Jan 2, 2007 at 9:13 PM

Thanks :-) Have you been in Hampstead lately ? Is the Crepperie of Hamstead still there ...?

peaceness98's Profile Photo
peaceness98 Dec 27, 2006 at 9:01 PM

Hey ya, thanks for passing by :) u'll Love St Anton! Esp. if ur going with a group of friends - Take a group class, &remember its all about fun :) Dont worry too much about getting it right. Am so jealous! wish i was there!

annejrno's Profile Photo
annejrno Mar 18, 2006 at 2:00 PM

hi, i would love to know which airport you are referring to in terms of ryan air flights to klagenfurt - ive looked on the website and cant find klagenfurt anywhere.