"Ashgabat, the City of White Marble !" Top 5 Page for this destination Ashgabat by aboulmiche
Ashgabat Travel Guide: 135 reviews and 295 photos
I visited Ashgabat on a business trip for around two weeks. I can say that it is a unique city in a unique country. Check the travel tips and photos and you might figure out what I mean.
- Pros:Very Cheap
- Cons:Under Development
- In a nutshell:Autocratic country in European stype !
You will notice that some people on the streets are wearing a large wool hat. You can buy one as a souvenir. more travel advice
Carrying a camera and taking photos is usually allowed. However, when you visit the Center of Ashgabat, security guards... more travel advice
aboulmiche's Related Pages
Ashgabat Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "The City Of Love"
- "Ashgabat - the city that keeps on changing"
- "Ashgabat, the City of White Marble !"
- "Thalam Ashgabatdan"
- "The Marble City"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Ashgabat
- Hotels in Ashgabat
- Transportation in Ashgabat
- Nightlife in Ashgabat
- Restaurants in Ashgabat
- Shopping in Ashgabat
- Warnings and Dangers in Ashgabat
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Ashgabat
- 26 Reviews
- 17 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (3)
Have you been to Ashgabat?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Ashgabat
- Top 5 Page for this destination Ashgabat Intro, 26 reviews, 19 photos
- Beirut Intro, 8 reviews, 4 photos
- Stockholm Intro, 3 reviews, 5 photos