"jtb2inky's Europe Page" Europe by jtb2inky

Europe Travel Guide: 698,956 reviews and 1,876,054 photos

Europe is one of my favorite places to visit. I have traveled here with both friends and family and have always had a great time. On the whole Europe is quite large, with a vast array of cultures, languages, and people. In one trip you can see so many different worlds. My favorite way to appreciate Europe is in small doses. My rule of thumb is that I always plan on returning, so I don't force myself to see everything at once. Instead of a doing London, Paris, and Rome in one trip I like to spread it out among many trips. If you make travel a priority in your life this is possible. Spend time in small towns and big cities alike. Don't rush it! You will appreciate everything so much better if you do. Instead of trying to see the entire Louvre in one visit, plan out 4 or 5 items in the museum to focus on. You will not wear yourself out so quickly, and the memories will be much fonder. Slow down, and pace yourself. Europe tempts you to rush to the next attraction at every corner, but trust me, if you do that you will miss much. I am a big believer in traveling Europe via the Rick Steves (http://www.ricksteves.com) method. Pickup his guides and read them through and through. They will be of much assistance.

• Intro Written Mar 12, 2002

jtb2inky

“It`s Better to Travel than Rot at Home”

Badges & Stats in Europe