"In the midst of the Black Forest" Freudenstadt by sniem
Freudenstadt Travel Guide: 6 reviews and 21 photos
Freudenstadt is one of the most visited towns in the Black Forest.
It has Germany's largest marketplace (219 by 216m) surrounded by arcades.
The protestant church in gothic - renaissance style
When your in the Black Forest try out the famous Black Forest Cake. But choose another cake for your kids the cherries are soaked with cherry schnaps (Schwarzwaelder Kirschwasser)
There are several cafe's on the marketplace we tried out "Cafe Pause" in the middle of the market place, cakes where fantastic and they had a huge selection of coffees.
I tried the Latte Macchiato with Baileys...yummi
sniem's Related Pages
Freudenstadt Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "In the midst of the Black Forest"
- "Freudenstadt in the wet"
- "Freudenstadt- im Schwarzwald"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Freudenstadt
- Transportation in Freudenstadt
- Restaurants in Freudenstadt
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Freudenstadt
- 1 Reviews
- 4 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 2 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (3)
Have you been to Freudenstadt?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Freudenstadt
Photos in FreudenstadtSee All Photos (4)
Top 10 Pages
- Florence Intro, 20 reviews, 17 photos, 1 travelogue
- Stuttgart Intro, 22 reviews, 15 photos
- Rome Intro, 12 reviews, 12 photos
- Sri Lanka Intro, 5 reviews, 12 photos, 1 travelogue
- Venice Intro, 2 reviews, 12 photos, 1 travelogue
- Alsace Intro, 3 reviews, 4 photos
- Wroclaw Intro, 3 reviews, 3 photos
- Sardegna Intro, 3 reviews, 2 photos
- Tübingen Intro, 2 reviews, 3 photos
- Böblingen Intro, 3 reviews, 2 photos