"Cordoba - One day trip" Córdoba by sniem
Córdoba Travel Guide: 896 reviews and 2,069 photos
In January 2001 I did a spanish course in Granada, one weekend we rented a car and took the beautiful road to Cordoba. We were lucky to find a clean and cheap hostel with parking lot in the center right away. So we could stroll along the beautiful historic, have a typical dinner in a bodega and visit the sights the next day without needing our car.
- Pros:Beautiful historic center
On our way back to Granada we made a wine stop in Montilla south of Cordoba. We visited the Bodegas Alvear and had some... more travel advice
sniem's Related Pages
Córdoba Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Cordoba-The center of Al-Andalus"
- "CORDOBA,in the heart of Andalucia"
- "CORDOBA: CITY OF THREE CULTURES"
- "The Mezquita, Tortilla de Espanola, and Heat!"
- "Cordoba--A RIch Blend of Culture"
- "Magical Córdoba"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Córdoba
- Hotels in Córdoba
- Transportation in Córdoba
- Nightlife in Córdoba
- Restaurants in Córdoba
- Shopping in Córdoba
- Warnings and Dangers in Córdoba
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Córdoba
- 3 Reviews
- 0 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (3)
Have you been to Córdoba?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Córdoba
Top 10 Pages
- Florence Intro, 20 reviews, 17 photos, 1 travelogue
- Stuttgart Intro, 22 reviews, 15 photos
- Rome Intro, 12 reviews, 12 photos
- Sri Lanka Intro, 5 reviews, 12 photos, 1 travelogue
- Venice Intro, 2 reviews, 12 photos, 1 travelogue
- Alsace Intro, 3 reviews, 4 photos
- Wroclaw Intro, 3 reviews, 3 photos
- Sardegna Intro, 3 reviews, 2 photos
- Tübingen Intro, 2 reviews, 3 photos
- Böblingen Intro, 3 reviews, 2 photos