"Levoca" Top 5 Page for this destination Levoca by barryg23
Levoca Travel Guide: 57 reviews and 160 photos
Should your travels take you to East Slovakia be sure to visit this beautfiul, small town. We stayed here for a few days during our trip around Slovakia. It was an good base for visiting Slovensky Raj and some small towns in the region.
- Pros:Lovely main square, close to Slovensky Raj & Spisske Hrad
- Cons:Not much nightlife
- In a nutshell:A highlight of Eastern Slovakia
Namestie Majstra Pavla (Main Square) is very impressive. It contains a great mix of buildings such as the Town Hall, the... more travel advice
Spis Castle is one of the highlights of Slovakia. It overlooks the town of Spisske Podhradie, which is 15 km east of... more travel advice
barryg23's Related Pages
Levoca Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "THE UNESCO LISTED CITY OF LEVOCA"
- "Ooh, so quiet, so very quiet..."
- "Levoca, a town surrounded by walls"
- "Small and easy Levoca"
- "The Renaissance Town of Levoca"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Levoca
- Hotels in Levoca
- Transportation in Levoca
- Nightlife in Levoca
- Restaurants in Levoca
- Shopping in Levoca
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Levoca
- 16 Reviews
- 24 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 4 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (68)
Have you been to Levoca?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Levoca
Photos in LevocaSee All Photos (24)
Top 10 Pages
- Paris Intro, 105 reviews, 171 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Oxford Intro, 111 reviews, 145 photos, 5 travelogues
- Lisbon Intro, 74 reviews, 166 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Lake District National Park Intro, 50 reviews, 138 photos
- Berlin Intro, 75 reviews, 74 photos
- Marrakesh Intro, 54 reviews, 92 photos, 2 travelogues
- Cambridge Intro, 51 reviews, 93 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination York Intro, 47 reviews, 95 photos
- Prague Intro, 44 reviews, 96 photos, 1 travelogue
- New York City Intro, 64 reviews, 67 photos, 1 travelogue