"Under Milk Wood" Top 5 Page for this destination Laugharne by barryg23
Laugharne Travel Guide: 41 reviews and 101 photos
Laugharne (pronounced exactly like 'Larne', the town in Northern Ireland), a small town in Carmarthenshire in South Wales, is best known as the town where Dylan Thomas "got off the bus, and forgot to get on again." His well known play "Under Milk Wood" is set in Laugharne and you can visit the Boathouse, now a museum dedicated to the poet, where he lived for a number of years.
The Writing Shed, close to the Boathouse, where Thomas wrote "Under Milk Wood" and some of his poetry. The path running... more travel advice
barryg23's Related Pages
Laugharne Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Laugharne - the home of Dylan Thomas"
- "Dylan Thomas, without the traffic"
- "Under Milk Wood"
- "Dylan Thomas Land"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Laugharne
- Hotels in Laugharne
- Transportation in Laugharne
- Nightlife in Laugharne
- Restaurants in Laugharne
- Shopping in Laugharne
- Warnings and Dangers in Laugharne
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Laugharne
- 3 Reviews
- 4 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 6 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (51)
Have you been to Laugharne?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Laugharne
Photos in LaugharneSee All Photos (4)
Top 10 Pages
- Paris Intro, 105 reviews, 171 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Oxford Intro, 111 reviews, 145 photos, 5 travelogues
- Lisbon Intro, 74 reviews, 166 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Lake District National Park Intro, 50 reviews, 138 photos
- Berlin Intro, 75 reviews, 74 photos
- Marrakesh Intro, 54 reviews, 92 photos, 2 travelogues
- Cambridge Intro, 51 reviews, 93 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination York Intro, 47 reviews, 95 photos
- Prague Intro, 44 reviews, 96 photos, 1 travelogue
- New York City Intro, 64 reviews, 67 photos, 1 travelogue