"Porthcawl" Top 5 Page for this destination Porthcawl by barryg23
Porthcawl Travel Guide: 82 reviews and 281 photos
Porthcawl is a small seaside town in South Wales, about equidistance between Cardiff and Swansea. It’s a town I’ve come to know very well over the past few years as my girlfriend, Ruth, is from here and we visit here very regularly. Its seaside location makes Porthcawl a popular summer destination and it can be quite a crowded place in the summer months.
- Pros:Beautiful seaside location, nice beaches
The long promenade overlooking the sea is a nice place for a walk. Porthcawl can be a very windy place, nowhere more so... more travel advice
barryg23's Related Pages
Porthcawl Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "A Lively Seaside resort- something for everyone!"
- "Porthcawl - My Home"
- "wide beach"
- "Short trip"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Porthcawl
- Hotels in Porthcawl
- Transportation in Porthcawl
- Nightlife in Porthcawl
- Restaurants in Porthcawl
- Shopping in Porthcawl
- See All...
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Porthcawl
- 2 Reviews
- 3 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 4 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (50)
Have you been to Porthcawl?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Porthcawl
Top 10 Pages
- Paris Intro, 105 reviews, 171 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Oxford Intro, 111 reviews, 145 photos, 5 travelogues
- Lisbon Intro, 74 reviews, 166 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Lake District National Park Intro, 50 reviews, 138 photos
- Berlin Intro, 75 reviews, 74 photos
- Marrakesh Intro, 54 reviews, 92 photos, 2 travelogues
- Cambridge Intro, 51 reviews, 93 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination York Intro, 47 reviews, 95 photos
- Prague Intro, 44 reviews, 96 photos, 1 travelogue
- New York City Intro, 64 reviews, 67 photos, 1 travelogue