"Woodstock" Woodstock by barryg23
Woodstock Travel Guide: 11 reviews and 43 photos
The beautiful village of Woodstock is one of many small, idyllic places you find in Oxfordshire. Woodstock receives more visitors than many other Oxfordshire towns, however, as close to the village you find Blenheim Palace, birthplace of Winston Churchill and home to his ancestors for centuries.
I visited Woodstock one lovely spring day in 2002 when I was studying at Oxford. It’s an 8 mile cycle along, for the most part, beautiful country roads.
- Pros:Lovely Oxfordshire town, Blenheim Palace
The village is fairly small and can be seen in a couple of hours. Other than Blenheim Palace, the main attraction in... more travel advice
Woodstock’s best known attraction is Blenheim Palace, where Winston Churchill was born and lived as a child. The home... more travel advice
barryg23's Related Pages
Woodstock Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Blenheim Palace"
- "Woodstock In Oxfordshire, England"
- "Blenheim Palace"
- "A village next to imposing Blenheim Palace"
- "Woodstock, small, pretty, noisy clock"
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Woodstock
- 4 Reviews
- 5 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 6 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (68)
Have you been to Woodstock?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Woodstock
Photos in WoodstockSee All Photos (5)
Top 10 Pages
- Paris Intro, 105 reviews, 171 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Oxford Intro, 111 reviews, 145 photos, 5 travelogues
- Lisbon Intro, 74 reviews, 166 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Lake District National Park Intro, 50 reviews, 138 photos
- Berlin Intro, 75 reviews, 74 photos
- Marrakesh Intro, 54 reviews, 92 photos, 2 travelogues
- Cambridge Intro, 51 reviews, 93 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination York Intro, 47 reviews, 95 photos
- Prague Intro, 44 reviews, 96 photos, 1 travelogue
- New York City Intro, 64 reviews, 67 photos, 1 travelogue