"Gateway to Southern Tunisia" Gafsa by barryg23
Gafsa Travel Guide: 16 reviews and 23 photos
Gafsa is one of the largest towns in southern Tunisia and while most travellers pass through here on their way to Tozeur, Douz and beyond, few stop for long to explore.
We visited Gafsa while travelling in the other direction, on our way north towards Kairouan. Initially we planned to stay only for lunch but the more we explored the more we started to like the place. It doesn't seem like there's much to see at first but stick around and you'll be surprised.
Place 7 Novembre is a square on Avenue Bourguiba, Gafsa's main street. The square takes its name from the date when the... more travel advice
After leavingGafsa's market we passed this fruit stall near the medina entrance. Fruit in Tunisia can sometimes be... more travel advice
barryg23's Related Pages
Gafsa Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Gateway to Southern Tunisia"
- "A stop in Gafsa"
- "Loads of fresh fruit"
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Gafsa
- 8 Reviews
- 13 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 9 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (68)
Have you been to Gafsa?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Gafsa
Photos in GafsaSee All Photos (13)
Top 10 Pages
- Paris Intro, 105 reviews, 171 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Oxford Intro, 111 reviews, 145 photos, 5 travelogues
- Lisbon Intro, 74 reviews, 166 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Lake District National Park Intro, 50 reviews, 138 photos
- Berlin Intro, 75 reviews, 74 photos
- Marrakesh Intro, 54 reviews, 92 photos, 2 travelogues
- Cambridge Intro, 51 reviews, 93 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination York Intro, 47 reviews, 95 photos
- Prague Intro, 44 reviews, 96 photos, 1 travelogue
- New York City Intro, 64 reviews, 67 photos, 1 travelogue