Matmata Warnings Or Dangers Tips by barryg23 Top 5 Page for this destination
Matmata Warnings and Dangers: 3 reviews and 2 photos
As soon as we parked our car in Matmata we were approached by a local who said hello and asked were we french - no, german - no, american - no, italian-no, english-no,etc.
He asked did we want to see a typical Berber home, then recommended Chez Abdoul for lunch and suggested after our meal we would like to see a typical Berber home. we were used to this after four days in tunisia so we ignored him but this sort of atention can get annoying and can be off putting for visitors not used to it.
More Reviews (10)
barryg23's Related Pages
Matmata Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Troglodytic houses"
- "Home of the Troglydytes"
- "Its a hole!"
- "matmata - star wars comes to town"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Matmata
- Hotels in Matmata
- Transportation in Matmata
- Nightlife in Matmata
- Restaurants in Matmata
- Warnings and Dangers in Matmata
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Matmata
- 11 Reviews
- 25 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 5 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (68)
Have you been to Matmata?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Matmata
Top 10 Pages
- Paris Intro, 105 reviews, 171 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Oxford Intro, 111 reviews, 145 photos, 5 travelogues
- Lisbon Intro, 74 reviews, 166 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Lake District National Park Intro, 50 reviews, 138 photos
- Berlin Intro, 75 reviews, 74 photos
- Marrakesh Intro, 54 reviews, 92 photos, 2 travelogues
- Cambridge Intro, 51 reviews, 93 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination York Intro, 47 reviews, 95 photos
- Prague Intro, 44 reviews, 96 photos, 1 travelogue
- New York City Intro, 64 reviews, 67 photos, 1 travelogue