"Azrou" Azrou by barryg23
Azrou Travel Guide: 18 reviews and 52 photos
Azrou is a small town in the Middle Atlas region of Morocco. It's located on the main N13 road between Meknes and Er-Rachidia and is a popular stopping point for anyone making the journey along this route through the Middle Atlas
We had planned to stop in Azrou for lunch and then drive on further south to Midelt. However, as we were late arriving in Azrou and as we immediately liked the town we decided to stay here for longer.
- Pros:Few tourists, nice scenery in surrounding forests
- Cons:Not much nightlife
- In a nutshell:Good place to break the long journey south
On the road from Meknes to Azrou, about 18km north of Azrou, there’s a roadside lay-by called Paysage Ito which has... more travel advice
Patisserie Azrou is a nice cafe near the mosque in the centre of Azrou. Inside it's a typical dark, smoky, cafe, with... more travel advice
barryg23's Related Pages
Azrou Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Berber Azrou"
- "Azrou Forest Trekking Bliss"
- "Berber town in the mountains"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Azrou
- Hotels in Azrou
- Transportation in Azrou
- Restaurants in Azrou
- Shopping in Azrou
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Azrou
- 11 Reviews
- 24 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 5 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (68)
Have you been to Azrou?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Azrou
Photos in AzrouSee All Photos (24)
Top 10 Pages
- Paris Intro, 105 reviews, 171 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Oxford Intro, 111 reviews, 145 photos, 5 travelogues
- Lisbon Intro, 74 reviews, 166 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Lake District National Park Intro, 50 reviews, 138 photos
- Berlin Intro, 75 reviews, 74 photos
- Marrakesh Intro, 54 reviews, 92 photos, 2 travelogues
- Cambridge Intro, 51 reviews, 93 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination York Intro, 47 reviews, 95 photos
- Prague Intro, 44 reviews, 96 photos, 1 travelogue
- New York City Intro, 64 reviews, 67 photos, 1 travelogue