"A short trip across the Rio Parana" Santa Fe by barryg23
Santa Fe Travel Guide: 13 reviews and 32 photos
During our stay in Parana, we went on a day trip to Santa Fe, across the River Parana. Santa Fe is a larger town than Parana and it has a couple of interesting museums worth visiting as well as a beautiful church and convent dating from 1680. Like Parana, Santa Fe is not hugely popular tourist destination but it makes for a pleasant place to stop over for a few days if you're travelling through the Entre Rios region, perhaps on the way to or from Iguazu Falls.
- Pros:Interesting museums and cathedral
- Cons:Not a huge amount to see and do once you've seen main sights
- In a nutshell:A nice day trip from Parana
The name of the museum is a bit of a mouthful, but it basically tells the story of Santa Fe from the time the area was... more travel advice
The Church and Convent of San Francisco is Santa Fe´s most impressive building. It was built in 1680 and contains a... more travel advice
barryg23's Related Pages
Santa Fe Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "no tourists!"
- "Magnificence in the "middle of nowhere""
- "A short trip across the Rio Parana"
- "Santa Fe"
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Santa Fe
- 4 Reviews
- 7 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (49)
Have you been to Santa Fe?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Santa Fe
- Posted in Miscellaneous Forum "Re: Best of The 00's. Your picks."
- Commented on one of Assenczo's Santa Fe travel pages
- Uploaded a Photo to "Parana to Santa Fe"
- updated a Santa Fe Travel Page "A short trip across the Rio Parana"
- Wrote a Review Museo Etnografico y Colonial Juan de Garay in Santa Fe Things to Do
Photos in Santa FeSee All Photos (7)
Top 10 Pages
- Paris Intro, 105 reviews, 171 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Oxford Intro, 111 reviews, 145 photos, 5 travelogues
- Lisbon Intro, 74 reviews, 166 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Lake District National Park Intro, 50 reviews, 138 photos
- Berlin Intro, 75 reviews, 74 photos
- Marrakesh Intro, 54 reviews, 92 photos, 2 travelogues
- Cambridge Intro, 51 reviews, 93 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination York Intro, 47 reviews, 95 photos
- Prague Intro, 44 reviews, 96 photos, 1 travelogue
- New York City Intro, 64 reviews, 67 photos, 1 travelogue