"Tunisia - From the Mediterranean to the Sahara" Top 5 Page for this destination Tunisia by barryg23

Tunisia Travel Guide: 4,924 reviews and 13,857 photos

I've recently returned from a fantastic trip to Tunisia. We explored Roman ruins, mountain oases, historic medinas, salt lakes, beautiful towns and, most impressive of all, we made it to the edge of the Sahara Desert. This was the best trip I've ever been on and I have so many memories, tips and photos to share.

• Last visit to Tunisia: Apr 2006
  • Intro Updated Apr 21, 2006

• karentids's Profile Photo
    Apr 21, 2009 at 8:24 AM

Brilliant Tunisia page and very useful - thank you for sharing. I Am travelling there on Sunday. Cheers - Karen

• white_smallstar's Profile Photo
    Jan 1, 2009 at 11:59 PM

Thanks for sharing this marvellous page about Tunisia full of nice places to visit and useful advices! *NICO*

• Andrew_W_K's Profile Photo
    Sep 9, 2008 at 4:22 AM

Off to Tunisia in December - really useful tips - cheers Barry

• canuck68's Profile Photo
    Nov 17, 2007 at 6:59 PM

A wonderful page. I knew nothing about Tunisia before I looked at your pictures and tips which are excellent, thanks, Diane

• angiebabe's Profile Photo
    Jun 18, 2007 at 2:27 AM

hi again, great to see your photos of places i wanted to get to but didnt and of those i did and seeing your version!Excellent coverage of Tunisia!

• aramat's Profile Photo
    Feb 1, 2007 at 2:56 PM

Thanks - your pictures and stories bring back nice memories.

• Phalaenopsis03's Profile Photo
    Jan 15, 2007 at 12:41 AM

Conducting online research on a possible trip to Tunisia. Thank you for your helpful pages. Any advice on a single female traveler considering going there? Greetz from the U.S.!

• cazz38's Profile Photo
    Jan 9, 2007 at 10:18 AM

Thanks Barry,your Tunisia page is fantastic it was like being back there again.The sunset picture is beautiful

• matcrazy1's Profile Photo
    Jan 5, 2007 at 4:29 AM

My congratulations! I am really impressed. A lot of very accurate observations and suggestions. Glad to hear that Tusnisia is still inexpensive - prices are similar to those in 1996 when I was crazy driving around this fantastic country.

• husain's Profile Photo
    Nov 13, 2006 at 1:25 AM

tunisia is a fascinating destination, hope to visit someday... great page

barryg23

“Back from my year in Latin America. Quite a few VT pages to write!”

Badges & Stats in Tunisia

Have you been to Tunisia?