"My Travels" barryg23's Profile

• Intro Updated Jul 2, 2013

• HORSCHECK's Profile Photo
    Jul 29, 2014 at 12:53 PM

So, enjoy Ohrid. It is a great place to visit. It looks like you are really coming around these days. How did you get from Georgia to Macedonia?

• barryg23's Profile Photo
      Jul 29, 2014 at 12:57 PM

Batumi to Istanbul to Skopje with Turkish airlines.

• toemayn's Profile Photo
    Mar 31, 2014 at 4:49 PM

Hope your birthday is filled with all the fun you can handle!

• Durfun's Profile Photo
    Mar 31, 2014 at 2:17 PM

HBTY :-)

• CEP1863's Profile Photo
    Mar 31, 2014 at 11:18 AM

Barry, wishing you a very happy birthday and a year crammed with exciting travel!

• kahnjetta's Profile Photo
    Mar 31, 2014 at 9:15 AM

Happy Birthday! I hope you enjoy your special day:)

• Dabs's Profile Photo
    Mar 31, 2014 at 6:28 AM

Happy birthday!

• jo104's Profile Photo
    Mar 31, 2014 at 2:58 AM

Happy birthday Barry

• toonsarah's Profile Photo
    Mar 31, 2014 at 1:48 AM

Happy birthday Barry - have a great day!

• Apr 6, 2013 at 3:16 AM

Hi Barry, reading all these stories about travels in far off places is just making me jealous. Thanks for your help. I notice Angie's also been commenting here, she's been a big help to me too in the past. My trips lined up for this year don't compare with either of yours but the need to earn a living and therefore sustain life gets in the way. I'm thinking of stopping it. Trips planned this year- just had a week touring the Atlas, Dades valley and gorge as well as the Todra gorge. Early September, climbing Jbel Toubkal with my son, all booked up. Then later, yet another trip to Morocco, this time a cycling tour based on Fes and taking in the Atlas and surrounding good spots. Stuff working- I can't wait!

• angiebabe's Profile Photo
    Apr 2, 2013 at 2:54 AM

Hi belated birthday wishes Barry - didnt know you were back here living in London still! Ive at 12 years here decided its time to move on so hopefully will do what I had set out to do now a decade ago before coming to the UK for just a year or 2! and getting waylaid by Morocco spend a year in China - but interesting to let you know that I had my first visit to South America in November for 6 weeks and had the most fantastic time seeing Chile, inc Easter Island, Peru and Bolivia...one of the best trips ever. before home to catch up in NZ for Christmas....fab to be free! Hope all is going well with you, you enjoyed your birthday and have another excellent year lined up!

Share your travels with the world!

Join Now!
barryg23's Profile Photo

barryg23

“Back from my year in Latin America. Quite a few VT pages to write!”

Real Name