"Rotterdam a BIG small city" Top 5 Page for this destination Rotterdam by Imbi

Rotterdam Travel Guide: 1,424 reviews and 3,807 photos

My visit to Rotterdam was not very expected and planned, I was just finalising my trip to Antwerp and I concluded after search of all the flights that Rotterdam could be the gateway to Antwerp in the sense of cheap flight.

I spent a day in Rotterdam but my stay was a muddle up of delight and regret. When flight was about to land the city looked amazing but it was not the same thing when strolled through this city.

I would say that it needs a lot of efforts to make this best harbour to become best city. City is full of wonderful concrete building that look pleasant and elegant but it needs a character.

• Intro Updated May 20, 2004

• BruceDunning's Profile Photo
    Mar 11, 2010 at 12:58 PM

YOu certainly had a time of it for the short stay here. YOur insight and pictures are helpful to see what to do and take in, as well as get around.

• Gillybob's Profile Photo
    Jan 17, 2008 at 4:17 AM

Lots of pieces of information. Nice photos. Good page. Gillybob greetings

• Aug 28, 2005 at 12:33 AM

Hi Imbi, What a fantastic page. Very helpful and informative, thanks! :))

• sim1's Profile Photo
    May 31, 2004 at 3:26 PM

Great page Imbi! You've seen lots more of Rotterdam than I have! But there is a good flight connection now between Stockholm and Rotterdam, so maybe I am able to go here again some day soon :-)))

• ncfg's Profile Photo
    May 26, 2004 at 1:44 PM

Great page Imbi. It seems a nice town.

• b1bob's Profile Photo
    May 26, 2004 at 7:44 AM

Nice job on Rotterdam. I have a buddy who lives there.

• deecat's Profile Photo
    May 25, 2004 at 7:48 PM

Imbi...you have given an honest evaluation with detail and important information for travelers. Thanks for the thorough, interesting information.

• micas_pt's Profile Photo
    May 22, 2004 at 3:39 AM

ahahah seems that trains in Netherlands are not that easy, ... We also missed our train in Centraal Station (Amsterdam). Nice insight of Rotterdam.

Imbi

“Nothing changed”

Badges & Stats in Rotterdam

Have you been to Rotterdam?

Latest Activity in Rotterdam