"Few days in Olomouc" Top 5 Page for this destination Olomouc by Imbi

Olomouc Travel Guide: 328 reviews and 1,156 photos

Olomouc is one of the Czech Republic cities, not recognized by several. People who know it about this historic background never miss the chance to visit this small city. Life is very easy in this city as everything is accessed very easily. There is a university called Palacky University in the town, which makes it city for young people. Another reason to visit Olomouc is The Holy Trinity Column, whose history goes back to 17th centaury.
My visit to Olomouc started from Bratislava and it is one of the easiest ways to get there. There are direct trains from Brno but from most of the cities you have to change over you train. Don’t get influenced by the look of train station as this city has plenty to offer.

• Intro Updated Oct 11, 2003

• GentleSpirit's Profile Photo
    Aug 24, 2012 at 7:54 PM

Imbi
    Lovely photos of a beautiful city, I found so much to love in Olomouc, I'm amazed it is so off the beaten track still

• May 17, 2007 at 4:52 AM

The history Museum is open Tuesday through Sunday in summer and Wednesday through Sunday in winter.

• Jun 30, 2004 at 3:17 AM

Nice calm town to have a visit.

• Waalewiener's Profile Photo
    Mar 28, 2004 at 12:06 PM

Wonderful page Imbi we should try visit here when we go visit Prague which is on the list Great pictures & info.

• pepples46's Profile Photo
    Nov 28, 2003 at 5:18 PM

you created a wonderful page Imbi....so much history and beautiful architecture here, I hope the passers by did frame u only in a good way ^..^thank you for sharing

• Nov 28, 2003 at 12:58 AM

I have a friend living in Olomouc - I guess I should visit him soon. Maybe next September, when all the Czechs are on the Adriatic coast? I really enjoyed going through your page.

• Jim_Eliason's Profile Photo
    Nov 27, 2003 at 4:39 PM

Looks like a cool place to visit

• prleprle's Profile Photo
    Nov 7, 2003 at 7:16 AM

Really enjoyed in your Olomouc page. Never been there but one dear person that was very important for me still live there...

• lmkluque's Profile Photo
    Oct 28, 2003 at 7:05 AM

Beautiful photos of a pretty city. BTW, HAPPY BIRTHDAY IMBI!!

• HORSCHECK's Profile Photo
    Oct 27, 2003 at 2:11 PM

Brilliant pics and interesting comments ... I think I missed this place on my Czech Republic trip ... The accomodation tip sounds interesting ... :-)

Imbi

“Nothing changed”

Badges & Stats in Olomouc

Have you been to Olomouc?

Latest Activity in Olomouc