London Hotel Tips by Imbi
London Hotels: 859,995 reviews and 2,216 photos
Ideally located apartments in the heart of Central London. Only moments away from the finest shopping and entertainment facilities the capital has to offer.
Prices starts from
£ 80 for studio flat for two people.
£125 for one bed flat
£175 for two bed flat
Unique Qualities: Its good to have your own apartment in the middle of the city. i beleive that if you are traveling with your family, its more fun to have a small aprtment and own own privicy.
Address: 3 Knaresborough place
Price Comparison: about average
Phone: + 44-207-373-9150
all our rooms have en-suite washing facilities. There are also many bath and shower rooms on all levels of the building with unlimited piping hot water.Games room / pool room,linen provided.
Unique Qualities: Centrally located means that it could save you pounds.
Address: Queensway (Central Line)
Price Comparison: less expensive than average
For a "cheap" night stay in London, the Generator is fine. It is not very clean, but it had a lot of amenities available on-site. It is busy during summer time.
Unique Qualities: its centrally located and cheap
Price Comparison: more expensive than average
Directions: Nearest Tube: Goodge Street
More Reviews (115)
- See All Queen's bodyguard
- See All LillyWhites
- See All Sighseeing Buses
- See All Disco for young people.
- See All Henry Irving
- See All Heritage wardens.
Imbi's Related Pages
London Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "My Current Home"
- "Maybe it's Because I'm A Londoner...."
- "Gor Blimey guv'ner...you'r having a larf......"
- "Maybe it's because I'm a Londoner ..."
- "London, the capital of England"
- "When a man tires of London, he is tired of life"
- See All...
- Things to Do in London
- Hotels in London
- Transportation in London
- Nightlife in London
- Restaurants in London
- Shopping in London
- Warnings and Dangers in London
- See All...
Badges & Stats in London
- 118 Reviews
- 133 Photos
- 3 Forum posts
- 131 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (18)
Have you been to London?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in London
Photos in LondonSee All Photos (133)
Read real reviews about London Hotels!
Top 10 Pages
- London Intro, 118 reviews, 133 photos, 2 travelogues
- Paris Intro, 77 reviews, 95 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Brussels Intro, 82 reviews, 85 photos
- Prague Intro, 79 reviews, 82 photos, 1 travelogue
- Vienna Intro, 53 reviews, 54 photos
- Bratislava Intro, 47 reviews, 48 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Pulau Langkawi Intro, 45 reviews, 47 photos, 1 travelogue
- Penang Intro, 44 reviews, 45 photos
- Kuala Lumpur Intro, 42 reviews, 42 photos
- New Zealand Intro, 38 reviews, 39 photos
- Tower of London- 523 Reviews, 925 Photos
- Westminster Abbey- 277 Reviews, 486 Photos
- Hyde Park- 188 Reviews, 390 Photos
- Coke Cola London Eye- 353 Reviews, 575 Photos
- British Museum- 316 Reviews, 579 Photos
- St. Pauls Cathedral- 288 Reviews, 563 Photos
- Buckingham Palace- 421 Reviews, 695 Photos
- Trafalgar Square- 277 Reviews, 501 Photos
- Portobello Road and Notting Hill- 107 Reviews, 162 Photos
- Tower Bridge- 309 Reviews, 522 Photos
See All London Things to Do