London Hotel Tips by Imbi
London Hotels: 564,510 reviews and 2,122 photos
Ideally located apartments in the heart of Central London. Only moments away from the finest shopping and entertainment facilities the capital has to offer.
Prices starts from
£ 80 for studio flat for two people.
£125 for one bed flat
£175 for two bed flat
Unique Qualities: Its good to have your own apartment in the middle of the city. i beleive that if you are traveling with your family, its more fun to have a small aprtment and own own privicy.
Address: 3 Knaresborough place
Price Comparison: about average
Phone: + 44-207-373-9150
all our rooms have en-suite washing facilities. There are also many bath and shower rooms on all levels of the building with unlimited piping hot water.Games room / pool room,linen provided.
Unique Qualities: Centrally located means that it could save you pounds.
Address: Queensway (Central Line)
Price Comparison: less expensive than average
For a "cheap" night stay in London, the Generator is fine. It is not very clean, but it had a lot of amenities available on-site. It is busy during summer time.
Unique Qualities: its centrally located and cheap
Price Comparison: more expensive than average
Directions: Nearest Tube: Goodge Street
More Reviews (115)
- See All Queen's bodyguard
- See All LillyWhites
- See All Sighseeing Buses
- See All Disco for young people.
- See All Henry Irving
- See All Heritage wardens.
Imbi's Related Pages
London Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "My Current Home"
- "Maybe it's Because I'm A Londoner...."
- "Gor Blimey guv'ner...you'r having a larf......"
- "London, the capital of England"
- "Maybe it's because I'm a Londoner ..."
- "When a man tires of London, he is tired of life"
- See All...
- Things to Do in London
- Hotels in London
- Transportation in London
- Nightlife in London
- Restaurants in London
- Shopping in London
- Warnings and Dangers in London
- See All...
Badges & Stats in London
- 118 Reviews
- 133 Photos
- 3 Forum posts
- 131 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (18)
Have you been to London?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in London
Photos in LondonSee All Photos (133)
Read real reviews about London Hotels!
Top 10 Pages
- London Intro, 118 reviews, 133 photos, 2 travelogues
- Paris Intro, 77 reviews, 95 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Brussels Intro, 82 reviews, 85 photos
- Prague Intro, 79 reviews, 82 photos, 1 travelogue
- Vienna Intro, 53 reviews, 54 photos
- Bratislava Intro, 47 reviews, 48 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Pulau Langkawi Intro, 45 reviews, 47 photos, 1 travelogue
- Penang Intro, 44 reviews, 45 photos
- Kuala Lumpur Intro, 42 reviews, 42 photos
- New Zealand Intro, 38 reviews, 39 photos
- Tower of London- 505 Reviews, 851 Photos
- London Eye- 350 Reviews, 565 Photos
- British Museum- 312 Reviews, 563 Photos
- St. Pauls Cathedral- 267 Reviews, 463 Photos
- Westminster Abbey- 270 Reviews, 463 Photos
- Houses of Parliament and Big Ben- 395 Reviews, 673 Photos
- Trafalgar Square- 274 Reviews, 480 Photos
- Camden Town, Lock and Market- 114 Reviews, 215 Photos
- Buckingham Palace- 418 Reviews, 679 Photos
- Hyde Park- 187 Reviews, 359 Photos
See All London Things to Do