London Hotel Tips by Imbi
London Hotels: 398,765 reviews and 1,927 photos
Ideally located apartments in the heart of Central London. Only moments away from the finest shopping and entertainment facilities the capital has to offer.
Prices starts from
£ 80 for studio flat for two people.
£125 for one bed flat
£175 for two bed flat
Unique Qualities: Its good to have your own apartment in the middle of the city. i beleive that if you are traveling with your family, its more fun to have a small aprtment and own own privicy.
Address: 3 Knaresborough place
Comparison: about average
Phone: + 44-207-373-9150
all our rooms have en-suite washing facilities. There are also many bath and shower rooms on all levels of the building with unlimited piping hot water.Games room / pool room,linen provided.
Unique Qualities: Centrally located means that it could save you pounds.
Address: Queensway (Central Line)
Comparison: less expensive than average
For a "cheap" night stay in London, the Generator is fine. It is not very clean, but it had a lot of amenities available on-site. It is busy during summer time.
Unique Qualities: its centrally located and cheap
Comparison: more expensive than average
Directions: Nearest Tube: Goodge Street
More Reviews (115)
- See All Queen's bodyguard
- See All LillyWhites
- See All Sighseeing Buses
- See All Disco for young people.
- See All Henry Irving
- See All Heritage wardens.
Imbi's Related Pages
London Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "My Current Home"
- "Maybe it's Because I'm A Londoner...."
- "Gor Blimey guv'ner...you'r having a larf......"
- "London, the capital of England"
- "When a man tires of London, he is tired of life"
- "Maybe it's because I'm a Londoner ..."
- See All...
- Things to Do in London
- Hotels in London
- Transportation in London
- Nightlife in London
- Restaurants in London
- Shopping in London
- Warnings and Dangers in London
- See All...
Badges & Stats in London
- 118 Reviews
- 133 Photos
- 3 Forum posts
- 141 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (14)
Have you been to London?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in London
Photos in LondonSee All Photos (133)
Read real reviews about London Hotels!
Top 10 Pages
- London Intro, 118 reviews, 133 photos, 2 travelogues
- Paris Intro, 77 reviews, 95 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Brussels Intro, 82 reviews, 85 photos
- Prague Intro, 79 reviews, 82 photos, 1 travelogue
- Vienna Intro, 53 reviews, 54 photos
- Bratislava Intro, 47 reviews, 48 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Pulau Langkawi Intro, 45 reviews, 47 photos, 1 travelogue
- Penang Intro, 44 reviews, 45 photos
- Kuala Lumpur Intro, 42 reviews, 42 photos
- New Zealand Intro, 38 reviews, 39 photos
- Tower of London- 463 Reviews, 763 Photos
- British Museum- 296 Reviews, 528 Photos
- Buckingham Palace.- 397 Reviews, 659 Photos
- London Eye- 265 Reviews, 455 Photos
- Houses of Parliament and Big Ben- 374 Reviews, 630 Photos
- Westminster Abbey- 259 Reviews, 446 Photos
- Other Museums and Galleries- 265 Reviews, 584 Photos
- Piccadilly Circus- 179 Reviews, 263 Photos
- Camden Town, Lock and Market.- 101 Reviews, 180 Photos
- Hyde Park- 168 Reviews, 306 Photos
See All London Things to Do