"The Flume Gorge" Franconia by ymike2000
Franconia Travel Guide: 17 reviews and 109 photos
The Flume Gorge is located in Franconia Notch state park in the middle of the White Mountain National Forest. I think the best time to go is during the Autumn so you can enjoy the colorful splendor of the forest surrounding this natural wonder.
Don't stop sightseeing when you come out of the gorge. The surrounding mountains are worth some attention too! more travel advice
I thought some of the surfaces we walked on were very slippery, so make sure your shoes have good traction. There were... more travel advice
ymike2000's Related Pages
Franconia Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Franconia Loses an Old Friend"
- "Life in the White Mountains"
- "The Flume Gorge"
- "The "Alps of America""
- "Franconia (or fun at slow shutter speeds)"
- "The White Mountains of New Hampshire"
- "rwaksberg's new Franconia Page"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Franconia
- Hotels in Franconia
- Transportation in Franconia
- Restaurants in Franconia
- Warnings and Dangers in Franconia
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Franconia
- 5 Reviews
- 9 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 9 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (3)
Have you been to Franconia?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Franconia
Top 10 Pages
- United States of America Intro, 67 photos, 8 travelogues
- San Francisco Intro, 14 reviews, 27 photos, 3 travelogues
- Cayo District Intro, 13 reviews, 26 photos, 2 travelogues
- Ontario Village Intro, 15 reviews, 24 photos, 1 travelogue
- Saint Louis Intro, 10 reviews, 13 photos, 1 travelogue
- San Ignacio Intro, 3 reviews, 15 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Xunantunich Intro, 4 reviews, 13 photos, 1 travelogue
- Alaska Intro, 14 photos, 2 travelogues
- Franconia Intro, 5 reviews, 9 photos, 1 travelogue
- New Orleans Intro, 5 reviews, 8 photos, 1 travelogue