"Copenhagen" Copenhagen by ymike2000
Copenhagen Travel Guide: 3,905 reviews and 9,832 photos
After the first show of our summer 2001 Scandinavian tour in Roskilde (see my main Denmark page), we took a couple of days to enjoy Copenhagen. The largest city in all of Scandinavia, Copenhagen has a great energy about it. I found it to be clean, friendly and safe.
When I go to a new place, I tend to just wander around with my camera. The only "tourist" thing I did was joining some members of the group at Tivoli Gardens. The rest of the time was spent enjoying the architecture, statues, shopping, canals and all the beautiful people :)
After taking in Copenhagen, it was on to Oslo.
This picture is of part of Copenhagen's extensive canal system. The canals were built during the reign of Christian IV some 400 years ago.
Copenhagen was the first stop on our month-long 2004 European tour. Once again we had a nice time, but it was far too short a visit.
This is a great walking city so make sure you wear comfortable walking shoes. more travel advice
One of my fellow travellers suggested that the symbol of Copenhagen should be a beautiful blonde on a bicycle. There's... more travel advice
ymike2000's Related Pages
Copenhagen Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Copenhagen, a "suburb" to Valby..."
- "Windy-ful Copenhagen"
- "COPENHAGEN ON THE CHEAP"
- "Operas and cycling in Copenhagen"
- "THE ROYAL CITY OF COPENHAGEN"
- "Highly Hygge!"
- "Copenhagen city of Absalon"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Copenhagen
- Hotels in Copenhagen
- Transportation in Copenhagen
- Nightlife in Copenhagen
- Restaurants in Copenhagen
- Shopping in Copenhagen
- Warnings and Dangers in Copenhagen
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Copenhagen
- 4 Reviews
- 9 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 9 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (3)
Have you been to Copenhagen?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Copenhagen
Top 10 Pages
- United States of America Intro, 67 photos, 8 travelogues
- San Francisco Intro, 14 reviews, 27 photos, 3 travelogues
- Cayo District Intro, 13 reviews, 26 photos, 2 travelogues
- Ontario Village Intro, 15 reviews, 24 photos, 1 travelogue
- Saint Louis Intro, 10 reviews, 13 photos, 1 travelogue
- San Ignacio Intro, 3 reviews, 15 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Xunantunich Intro, 4 reviews, 13 photos, 1 travelogue
- Alaska Intro, 14 photos, 2 travelogues
- Franconia Intro, 5 reviews, 9 photos, 1 travelogue
- New Orleans Intro, 5 reviews, 8 photos, 1 travelogue