"Nulain's home page" nulain's Profile
Welcome to my pages. I hope they could be useful for you. I still conserve in my memory much more than what I have actually written on my pages.
I was born in Andalusia, in the south of Spain. For a long time I located my VT homecity in Seville, but in 2004 I moved to Madrid.
As I suppose you do, I love travelling. By the moment, I have been only to West Europe and the Mediterranean countries. I dream of visiting Asia in a few years.
I friend of mine from Canada taught me sometime ago that the real MUST activity everywhere you go is meeting people. No matter if you see three or four monuments. You will catch better memories meeting others, local or tourist, and enjoying together the adventure of discover a new place.
If you are comming to Madrid, do not forget to call me before, ok?
My Seville pages is a not ending job, I am always working on it
Click here to get in it!
and I hope to begin working soon in Madrid page.
To know more about me and my hobbits, visit my personal page! nulain.blogspot.com
I love digital art and acrylic painting. Check out my girlfriend WEB Kerian
Before coming to Madrid, I had the opportunity to live a time abroad. Here is a fast resume:
Personal Pages (2)
Written Mar 28, 2004
VT members I had the pleasure to met
Written Jul 15, 2013
Aeral views, one of my hobbits
Top Travel Pages
Explore the World
- South Africa
- Fells Point Hotels
- Ishigaki Hotels
- Thunder Bay
- South Chicago Hotels
- Pulau Sibu Kukus Hotels
- Lake Geneva
- Deiva Marina
- Dunns River Falls and Beach Hotels
- Montpelier Hotels
- Abano Terme
- Machu Picchu
- Estado de Baja California Norte
- Rancho Mirage
Share your travels with the world!Join Now!
Badges & Stats
- 49 Reviews
- 132 Photos
- 6 Countries
- 10 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (2)
updated their Personal Page "Aeral views, one of my hobbits"
- Uploaded a Photo to "Nulain's home page"
- nulain and sabsi are now friends.
- Posted in Travel London Forum "Ideas for new year's eve??"
- updated a Chefchaouene Travel Page "ChefChaouene"
- Wrote a Review Old city in Chefchaouene Things to Do
- Commented on one of MedioLatino's Budapest travel pages
Top 10 Pages
- Sevilla Intro, 28 reviews, 66 photos, 5 travelogues
- Cadiz Intro, 4 reviews, 7 photos, 1 travelogue
- Gibraltar Intro, 4 reviews, 5 photos
- Huelva Intro, 3 reviews, 3 photos
- London Intro, 2 reviews, 3 photos
- Madrid Intro, 1 review, 3 photos
- Chefchaouene Intro, 1 review, 3 photos
- Paris Intro, 3 photos, 1 travelogue
- Canary Islands Intro, 1 review, 2 photos
- Barcelona Intro, 3 photos
- Paris Hotels
- 22488 Reviews - 55061 Photos
- Fort Lauderdale Hotels
- 659 Reviews - 1389 Photos
- Dubai Hotels
- 2702 Reviews - 7927 Photos
- London Hotels
- 23330 Reviews - 48936 Photos
- New York City Hotels
- 15643 Reviews - 31276 Photos
- Manila Hotels
- 2029 Reviews - 4971 Photos
- Baguio Hotels
- 328 Reviews - 894 Photos
- Cancún Hotels
- 1933 Reviews - 3724 Photos
- Orlando Hotels
- 3099 Reviews - 5883 Photos
- Punta Cana Hotels
- 422 Reviews - 1020 Photos
- Playa del Carmen Hotels
- 781 Reviews - 1749 Photos
- Goa Hotels
- 2059 Reviews - 3877 Photos
- Bangkok Hotels
- 10315 Reviews - 22906 Photos
- Rome Hotels
- 12024 Reviews - 26769 Photos
- Istanbul Hotels
- 7829 Reviews - 20234 Photos