"Nulain's home page" nulain's Profile

People are the real "must see" activity everywhere

Hello everyone!
Welcome to my pages. I hope they could be useful for you. I still conserve in my memory much more than what I have actually written on my pages.

I was born in Andalusia, in the south of Spain. For a long time I located my VT homecity in Seville, but in 2004 I moved to Madrid.

As I suppose you do, I love travelling. By the moment, I have been only to West Europe and the Mediterranean countries. I dream of visiting Asia in a few years.

I friend of mine from Canada taught me sometime ago that the real MUST activity everywhere you go is meeting people. No matter if you see three or four monuments. You will catch better memories meeting others, local or tourist, and enjoying together the adventure of discover a new place.

If you are comming to Madrid, do not forget to call me before, ok?

My Seville pages is a not ending job, I am always working on it
Click here to get in it!

and I hope to begin working soon in Madrid page.

To know more about me and my hobbits, visit my personal page! nulain.blogspot.com

I love digital art and acrylic painting. Check out my girlfriend WEB Kerian

Before coming to Madrid, I had the opportunity to live a time abroad. Here is a fast resume:

Living in Madrid!

When I was studying, I always wanted to work in Madrid. After some experiences abroad, it was time for a serious job. Why not in the capital of Spain?

See you in Madrid!

• Intro Updated Jul 15, 2013

Share your travels with the world!

Join Now!
nulain's Profile Photo

nulain

“People are the real "must see" activity everywhere.”

Real Name