"Long long time ago" Essen by Pavlik_NL
Essen Travel Guide: 217 reviews and 773 photos
During my highschool years (long long time ago) we visited Essen in a school exchange program. In the spring the students from Essen first visited Arnhem and a few weeks later we came to Essen to look around this brand new town. At this time I did have a camera, but actually only made pictures of some of the girls that guided us around (oh, how young we were - hehe). I remember our visit to the skyscratcher in the center, from where you had a great view over the town (the picture is made recently from the air, when returning from Warsaw by plane and recognising Essen immediately from up high). I also remember the dinner I had with one of the girls at home. Strange, as I in that time barely spook any German. In the eneving we had a discotheque party near a large park and the rest of my memories about this visit ... is history ...
Anyway, if you need information about Essen, there is one who knows everything about this town. It's Sandra, aka VT-member hundertmorgen.
This reminds me that I definatily have to return soon to the surface of Essen, as I haven't spoken to her in a way too long time ...
Pavlik_NL's Related Pages
Essen Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Essen, Cultural Capital 2010"
- "Center of the Ruhr Area Industrial Complex"
- "Opera and cycling (and coal-mining) in Essen"
- "Essentially Essen"
- "ESSEN KULINARISCH"
- "Welcome to Essen"
- "Industrial Beauty and green areas"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Essen
- Hotels in Essen
- Transportation in Essen
- Nightlife in Essen
- Restaurants in Essen
- Warnings and Dangers in Essen
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Essen
- 0 Reviews
- 1 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (52)
Have you been to Essen?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Essen
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Amsterdam Intro, 108 reviews, 135 photos, 2 travelogues
- Vienna Intro, 73 reviews, 169 photos, 4 travelogues
- Ameland Intro, 89 reviews, 107 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Ieper Intro, 79 reviews, 110 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Arnhem Intro, 66 reviews, 106 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Delft Intro, 74 reviews, 94 photos, 2 travelogues
- Antwerp Intro, 67 reviews, 99 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Krasnodar Intro, 50 reviews, 96 photos, 1 travelogue
- Netherlands Intro, 46 reviews, 81 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Mechelen Intro, 56 reviews, 68 photos, 2 travelogues