Shin-karuisawa Hotel Tips by Pavlik_NL
Shin-karuisawa Hotels: 1 reviews and 1 photos
This is only the picture of the most exclusive hotel in Karuizawa as it also is the oldest (Western-style) hotel in it's kind in the mountain-area. However, in Karuizawa and neighboring towns, there are many hotels, B&B's and pensions to be found. Take into consideration that in wintertime booking in advance is necessary.
More Reviews (4)
Pavlik_NL's Related Pages
Shin-karuisawa Travel Guide
- Things to Do in Shin-karuisawa
- Hotels in Shin-karuisawa
- Transportation in Shin-karuisawa
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Shin-karuisawa
- 5 Reviews
- 6 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (150)
Have you been to Shin-karuisawa?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Shin-karuisawa
- Posted in Travel Netherlands Forum "Re: Are tulips still in bloom on..."
- updated a Shin-karuisawa Travel Page "Karuizawa, the heart of the Japanese Alps"
- Uploaded a Photo to "Karuizawa, the heart of the Japanese Alps"
- Wrote a Review Walking during summertime in... in Shin-karuisawa Off The Beaten Path
Read real reviews about Shin-karuisawa Hotels!
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Amsterdam Intro, 108 reviews, 135 photos, 2 travelogues
- Vienna Intro, 73 reviews, 169 photos, 4 travelogues
- Ameland Intro, 89 reviews, 107 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Ieper Intro, 79 reviews, 110 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Arnhem Intro, 66 reviews, 106 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Delft Intro, 74 reviews, 94 photos, 2 travelogues
- Antwerp Intro, 67 reviews, 99 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Krasnodar Intro, 50 reviews, 96 photos, 1 travelogue
- Netherlands Intro, 46 reviews, 81 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Mechelen Intro, 56 reviews, 68 photos, 2 travelogues