"Karuizawa, the heart of the Japanese Alps" Shin-karuisawa by Pavlik_NL
Shin-karuisawa Travel Guide: 5 reviews and 11 photos
Wintersport in summertime is sadly enough not possible. Otherwise it would have been a real opportunity to sky in Asia (never done that before). Karuizawa is known to be the Saint Tropez, but it luckely is not that overfull with (rich) tourists, maybe also because we're her now in summer. The mountains are exquisit to make nice long strawls with friends while talking about everything and nothing. Waterfalls never seize to draw my attention, running water (or any water) is the miracle of this planet and some keep on forgetting just that what we find so normal in every day life. Strange thing is however that often the only thing here that prooves that you are in Japan are the Japanese people (if you see them here in the silent forests) and the hidden, mysterious temples or shrines.
Walking during summertime in the silent forests of the Japanese mountains can be considered as 'Off the beaten path' for... more travel advice
In the valleys of the Japanese alps are many agricultural grounds and for whome is intrested, the local farmers are... more travel advice
Pavlik_NL's Related Pages
Shin-karuisawa Travel Guide
- Things to Do in Shin-karuisawa
- Hotels in Shin-karuisawa
- Transportation in Shin-karuisawa
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Shin-karuisawa
- 5 Reviews
- 6 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (48)
Have you been to Shin-karuisawa?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Shin-karuisawa
- Posted in Travel Kasteel Doorwerth Forum "Re: s`nachts rondlopen op zoek..."
- updated a Shin-karuisawa Travel Page "Karuizawa, the heart of the Japanese Alps"
- Uploaded a Photo to "Karuizawa, the heart of the Japanese Alps"
- Wrote a Review Walking during summertime in... in Shin-karuisawa Off The Beaten Path
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Amsterdam Intro, 108 reviews, 135 photos, 2 travelogues
- Vienna Intro, 73 reviews, 169 photos, 4 travelogues
- Ameland Intro, 89 reviews, 107 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Ieper Intro, 79 reviews, 110 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Arnhem Intro, 66 reviews, 106 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Delft Intro, 74 reviews, 94 photos, 2 travelogues
- Antwerp Intro, 67 reviews, 99 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Krasnodar Intro, 50 reviews, 96 photos, 1 travelogue
- Netherlands Intro, 46 reviews, 81 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Mechelen Intro, 56 reviews, 68 photos, 2 travelogues