"Morro Bay, halfway Los Angeles and San Francisco" Morro Bay by Pavlik_NL
Morro Bay Travel Guide: 100 reviews and 262 photos
Perfect place to stay when driving the Scenic Route number 1 along the pacific coast. Here I first came face to face with that other ocean: the Pacific. In San Simeon are nice peaceful beaches and some good inns and motels. More inland are some nice wineyards that produce excellent Chardonnay-wines.
Surfing is better in the Los Angeles-region as here the waves are not reaching so high (seaweet-fields) and the water is... more travel advice
Pavlik_NL's Related Pages
Morro Bay Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "A place to take in the sights and smells!"
- "Morro Bay, California"
- "SITTING AT THE ROCK OF THE BAY"
- "Uniquely Set Fishing Village"
- "Welcome to the Rock?"
- "The Bay, The Rock and The Power Station"
- "A Popular Central Coast Location"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Morro Bay
- Hotels in Morro Bay
- Nightlife in Morro Bay
- Restaurants in Morro Bay
- Shopping in Morro Bay
- Warnings and Dangers in Morro Bay
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Morro Bay
- 2 Reviews
- 3 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (150)
Have you been to Morro Bay?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Morro Bay
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Amsterdam Intro, 108 reviews, 135 photos, 2 travelogues
- Vienna Intro, 73 reviews, 169 photos, 4 travelogues
- Ameland Intro, 89 reviews, 107 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Ieper Intro, 79 reviews, 110 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Arnhem Intro, 66 reviews, 106 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Delft Intro, 74 reviews, 94 photos, 2 travelogues
- Antwerp Intro, 67 reviews, 99 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Krasnodar Intro, 50 reviews, 96 photos, 1 travelogue
- Netherlands Intro, 46 reviews, 81 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Mechelen Intro, 56 reviews, 68 photos, 2 travelogues