"Fredonia, blown by the wind" Fredonia by Pavlik_NL
Fredonia Travel Guide: 10 reviews and 22 photos
Again such a place that the masses drive by without knowing about it's beauty. Pink sanddunes are deposited here in a triangle-formed valley, were winds enter from all three sides. Silence as you walk barefoot over the fine soft sand and we didn't drive a mile further on our way from Zion to the north Rim of the Grand Canyon, so ... why don't you also take the scenic route just South of Fredonia. Oh, and if you didn't make reservations for a stay at the North Rim facilities, don't try out the luck we had, but take a motel/hotel in Fredonia or the next village Jacob Lake.
Pavlik_NL's Related Pages
Fredonia Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "PIPE SPRINGS NM - FORT IN THE WILD"
- "Basaic Fredonia Page"
- "Fredonia, blown by the wind"
- "Rock Houses"
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Fredonia
- 1 Reviews
- 2 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (150)
Have you been to Fredonia?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Fredonia
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Amsterdam Intro, 108 reviews, 135 photos, 2 travelogues
- Vienna Intro, 73 reviews, 169 photos, 4 travelogues
- Ameland Intro, 89 reviews, 107 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Ieper Intro, 79 reviews, 110 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Arnhem Intro, 66 reviews, 106 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Delft Intro, 74 reviews, 94 photos, 2 travelogues
- Antwerp Intro, 67 reviews, 99 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Krasnodar Intro, 50 reviews, 96 photos, 1 travelogue
- Netherlands Intro, 46 reviews, 81 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Mechelen Intro, 56 reviews, 68 photos, 2 travelogues