Krasnodar Shopping Tips by Pavlik_NL Top 5 Page for this destination
Krasnodar Shopping: 3 reviews and 6 photos
Other magnificent facades along Krasnaja Ulitsa
ESCO (in Russian your write ECKO), is a CD-DVD shop chain in Souther Russia with also a filial in Krasnodar.
What to buy: Russia is wellknown for it's low prices for audio/video software products. CD, DVD's and video's are approximately 25% to 10% of the costs in the Netherlands (sadly enough the most expensive place to buy these items). CD's cost around 100 roubles (3 euro) and DVD around 400 roubles (12 euro). These last however need special attention, as the world is split up several zones and your DVD player needs to be pre-programmed towards the Russian zone. For CD's one also should check the hologram labels, that secure the fact that the CD's are not illegal copies. These last might be taken away when you arrive in your homecountry and pass custom control.
Address: Ulitsa Krasnaya 61 and 81
Directions: also on Ulitsa Karasunskaya 82 and Ulitsa Industrialnaya 2
Other Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Look up over the shop windows for beautiful facade
Running through town fron North to South, Krasnaja Ulitsa is Krasnodar. This long boulevard with various sections offers, besides green shady footpaths, a wide collection of shops. The immediate sidestreets add many more littler shops, that sometimes sell the craziest items. First section from Krasnaja Ulitsa (from Avrora to Severnaja Ulitsa) has less shops and more shopping mall typed places besides the road. From the Intourist Hotel further South the streets becomes a shopper's paradise, with above all clothing shops.
Address: Krasnaja Ulitsa
More Reviews (48)
- See All For coffee, tea and many many cocktails
- See All Still to come, a monument for Jekatarina
- See All A new threat to public society: gambling
- See All Buildings of law and finance
- See All Athletics in the sports stadion on...
Pavlik_NL's Related Pages
Krasnodar Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Krasnodar, capitol of Kuban is a beautiful "gift""
- "My town Krasnodar"
- "Just a walk..."
- "a nice southern city"
- "Krasnodar - a beautiful city"
- "Krasnodar city"
- "Few days in Krasnodar"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Krasnodar
- Hotels in Krasnodar
- Transportation in Krasnodar
- Nightlife in Krasnodar
- Restaurants in Krasnodar
- Shopping in Krasnodar
- Warnings and Dangers in Krasnodar
- See All...
Explore the World
- Province of Saskatchewan Hotels
- Saligao Hotels
- Bohorok Hotels
- Union Hotels
Badges & Stats in Krasnodar
- 50 Reviews
- 95 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 8 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (54)
Have you been to Krasnodar?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Krasnodar
- Posted in Travel Amsterdam Forum "Re: fined for pissing on the..."
- Uploaded a Photo to "The first VT-meeting in Krasnodar!"
- Wrote a Review For coffee, tea and many many cocktails in Krasnodar Nightlife
- Commented on one of KatrinaMilano's Krasnodar travel pages
- updated a Krasnodar Travel Page "Krasnodar, capitol of Kuban is a beautiful "gift""
Photos in KrasnodarSee All Photos (95)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Amsterdam Intro, 108 reviews, 135 photos, 2 travelogues
- Vienna Intro, 73 reviews, 169 photos, 4 travelogues
- Ameland Intro, 89 reviews, 107 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Ieper Intro, 79 reviews, 110 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Arnhem Intro, 66 reviews, 106 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Delft Intro, 74 reviews, 94 photos, 2 travelogues
- Antwerp Intro, 67 reviews, 99 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Krasnodar Intro, 50 reviews, 96 photos, 1 travelogue
- Netherlands Intro, 46 reviews, 81 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Mechelen Intro, 56 reviews, 68 photos, 2 travelogues
FriendsSee All Friends (52)
Latest Krasnodar hotel reviews
- Intourist-Krasnodar Hotel
- 24 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Dec 6, 2013