Doesburg Transportation Tips by Pavlik_NL
Doesburg Transportation: 2 reviews and 2 photos
walking domain: the streets of Doesburg
Visiting Doesburg, excluding museumvisits or intensive shopping, can be done in a few hours. The compact towncentre is not big and everything is situated with a few square kilometres. Best way to enjoy it all is done walking. one can park the car (or bike) on the outskirts of the centre and then see Doesburg by foot.
Quite Doesburg inviting you in!
Doesburg is situated at the end of the freeway A348 going from Arnhem towards Dieren and Zutphen. Parking is often not a problem (except on marketday), but bring small change for the metres. Public transport is available as busses (from Arnhem, as well as Dieren, Doetinchem and Zutphen). By bike one arrives most spectacularly over the dikes along the river "IJssel". Already in large distance the tower guides you to Doesburg.
Type: Car/Motor Home
More Reviews (30)
- See All "Hofjes", courtyards, hidden little...
- Dutch variant of Bed & Breakfast
- See All The "Hof van" Court of "Wisch"
Pavlik_NL's Related Pages
Doesburg Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "An old city that has stayed a village"
- "Doesburg, the town where the mustard comes from."
- See All...
- Things to Do in Doesburg
- Hotels in Doesburg
- Transportation in Doesburg
- Restaurants in Doesburg
- Shopping in Doesburg
- See All...
Explore the World
- San Jose
- Yuen Long Hotels
- Bhandup Hotels
- Casey Key Hotels
- Ramnagar Hotels
- Pulau Pangkor
Badges & Stats in Doesburg
- 32 Reviews
- 51 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 6 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (49)
Have you been to Doesburg?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Doesburg
Photos in DoesburgSee All Photos (51)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Amsterdam Intro, 108 reviews, 135 photos, 2 travelogues
- Vienna Intro, 73 reviews, 169 photos, 4 travelogues
- Ameland Intro, 89 reviews, 107 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Ieper Intro, 79 reviews, 110 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Arnhem Intro, 66 reviews, 106 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Delft Intro, 74 reviews, 94 photos, 2 travelogues
- Antwerp Intro, 67 reviews, 99 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Krasnodar Intro, 50 reviews, 96 photos, 1 travelogue
- Netherlands Intro, 46 reviews, 81 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Mechelen Intro, 56 reviews, 68 photos, 2 travelogues