"Ravenstein, a pictoresk little fortresstown" Ravenstein by Pavlik_NL
Ravenstein Travel Guide: 22 reviews and 35 photos
On the Northern border of the province Northern Brabant lies the beautiful little town Ravenstein as a small gemstone on the river Maas (Meuse). It is already many centuries old and has a very specific towncentre-view. The graceful towers of Saint Lucia's church and windmill are visible from greater distance and mark the centre of the starshaped fortress that it used to be. A visit can be quick, yet enlightening as the town has a treasure within it's heart.
The weekend app. 10 days before Christmas brings a very special in Ravenstein. In the town centre people dress up with... more travel advice
Ravenstein in itself is a not so frequently visited place by foreign tourists and even many Dutch visitors in the... more travel advice
Pavlik_NL's Related Pages
Ravenstein Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Nice old town on the river Maas!"
- "Ravenstein, a pictoresk little fortresstown"
- "A little fortified town"
- See All...
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Ravenstein
- 5 Reviews
- 6 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (54)
Have you been to Ravenstein?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Ravenstein
Photos in RavensteinSee All Photos (6)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Amsterdam Intro, 108 reviews, 135 photos, 2 travelogues
- Vienna Intro, 73 reviews, 169 photos, 4 travelogues
- Ameland Intro, 89 reviews, 107 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Ieper Intro, 79 reviews, 110 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Arnhem Intro, 66 reviews, 106 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Delft Intro, 74 reviews, 94 photos, 2 travelogues
- Antwerp Intro, 67 reviews, 99 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Krasnodar Intro, 50 reviews, 96 photos, 1 travelogue
- Netherlands Intro, 46 reviews, 81 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Mechelen Intro, 56 reviews, 68 photos, 2 travelogues