Rheden Restaurant Tips by Pavlik_NL
Rheden Restaurants: 1 reviews and 1 photos
Jus a view in one of the valleys
On top of the highest hill in the Posbank-area is a teahouse. The first restaurant and teahouse that was here burned to the ground a few years ago. Then political debats were doubting weather to built a new one here, in this natural reserve and always attracting masses of people. After a few years one desides to built a special buildingm housing only a teahouse. It is built into the ground and has a roof that is camouflaged by grass and heather.
Favorite Dish: On warm days outside the teahouse there are several iceselling vans, which will be a wonderful refreshment after a long walk over the hills and through the heatherfields.
Comparison: about average
More Reviews (10)
- Fragile nature ... take care of it!
- See All The "Posbank" (Veluwezoom National...
- See All Posbank walks are the best in Arnhem...
- Horseriding through the hills and forest
Pavlik_NL's Related Pages
Rheden Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Rheden and up-hill: the Posbank"
- "Fall break"
- "Mailboxes in Rheden"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Rheden
- Hotels in Rheden
- Transportation in Rheden
- Restaurants in Rheden
- Warnings and Dangers in Rheden
- See All...
Explore the World
- Kalba Hotels
- Cook Forest State Park Hotels
- Tavarua Island Hotels
- Panglao Island Hotels
- Palma de Mallorca
- Lake Minnewaska Hotels
- Torch Lake Hotels
- Mecca Hotels
- New York City
- Camberwell Hotels
- Murrieta Hot Springs Hotels
- Winnipeg Hotels
Badges & Stats in Rheden
- 11 Reviews
- 22 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 4 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (46)
Have you been to Rheden?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Rheden
Photos in RhedenSee All Photos (22)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Amsterdam Intro, 108 reviews, 135 photos, 2 travelogues
- Vienna Intro, 73 reviews, 169 photos, 4 travelogues
- Ameland Intro, 89 reviews, 107 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Ieper Intro, 79 reviews, 110 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Arnhem Intro, 66 reviews, 106 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Delft Intro, 74 reviews, 94 photos, 2 travelogues
- Antwerp Intro, 67 reviews, 99 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Krasnodar Intro, 50 reviews, 96 photos, 1 travelogue
- Netherlands Intro, 46 reviews, 81 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Mechelen Intro, 56 reviews, 68 photos, 2 travelogues