Ieper Hotel Tips by Pavlik_NL Top 5 Page for this destination
Ieper Hotels: 24 reviews and 40 photos
This is by far the best place to stay in Ieper a.s
If one is visiting Ieper and wants to stay in a kind of matrimony with the history that happened here, one might choose the hotel "Kasteelhof 't Hooghe" (castlefarm the hight). This place used to be an British HQ on the frontline, but was destroyed after the battles that took place. It's situated along the road East, called at the time the road to hell. In the garden few reminders of the first worldwar: a mine crater and a few tranches.
Unique Qualities: History and staying combined. Easy to reach and perfect start of a intensive visit of the Ypres Saillant.
Address: Meenseweg 481
Comparison: less expensive than average
Other Contact: Fax: +32 (0) 57468758
Phone: +32 (0) 57468787
The two towers rising over the rooftops
This hotel is perfect if you would like to stay in the middle of historical Ieper. Situated on the Grote Markt (Marketsquare) one cannot find any better combination in price-quality combination within Ieper itself.
Address: Grote Mark 45
Comparison: about average
Other Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone: +32 (0)57218888
More Reviews (77)
- See All Darker days call out the poet in many
- See All Always keep a sharp eye for extra things...
- See All Trains to Ieper centre
- A noctornal walk along aluminated...
Pavlik_NL's Related Pages
Ieper Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Ieper (Ypres) touches all senses in extremes"
- "IEPER-YPRES EMOTIONS."
- "The Great War is never far away . . ."
- "A Living Memorial...and MORE!!"
- "Ieper - West of Flanders"
- "Ieper (Ypres)"
- "Wild West Vlaanderen Meeting April 21, 2007 Pt. 1"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Ieper
- Hotels in Ieper
- Transportation in Ieper
- Nightlife in Ieper
- Restaurants in Ieper
- Shopping in Ieper
- Warnings and Dangers in Ieper
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Ieper
- 79 Reviews
- 110 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 10 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (47)
Have you been to Ieper?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Ieper
Photos in IeperSee All Photos (110)
Read real reviews about Ieper Hotels!
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Amsterdam Intro, 108 reviews, 135 photos, 2 travelogues
- Vienna Intro, 73 reviews, 169 photos, 4 travelogues
- Ameland Intro, 89 reviews, 107 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Ieper Intro, 79 reviews, 110 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Arnhem Intro, 66 reviews, 106 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Delft Intro, 74 reviews, 94 photos, 2 travelogues
- Antwerp Intro, 67 reviews, 99 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Krasnodar Intro, 50 reviews, 96 photos, 1 travelogue
- Netherlands Intro, 46 reviews, 81 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Mechelen Intro, 56 reviews, 68 photos, 2 travelogues
FriendsSee All Friends (54)
- Menin Gate- 53 Reviews, 117 Photos
- Flanders Field Museum- 24 Reviews, 42 Photos
- Tyne Cot Cemetery- 16 Reviews, 39 Photos
- St Martins Cathedral & Monastery- 25 Reviews, 64 Photos
- Cloth Hall - Lakenhalle- 31 Reviews, 51 Photos
- Ramparts & Casemates- 23 Reviews, 35 Photos
- Military Cemeteries/Memorials- 24 Reviews, 39 Photos
- St Georges Church- 14 Reviews, 39 Photos
- Hill 62- 7 Reviews, 22 Photos
- Fishmarket - Oude Vismarkt- 9 Reviews, 16 Photos
See All Ieper Things to Do