"Arizona, first idea: a desert state, but ..." Arizona by Pavlik_NL
Arizona Travel Guide: 10,629 reviews and 28,976 photos
You want to discover the South-Western States of the US. Start in Phoenix and rent a car. Arizona, Utah, Nevada and California are at your feet. Top of the touristic list is the South Rim of the Grand Canyon. Truely a wonder of nature that can be admired every moment of the day and still be different. That's the same with any season as well. But Arizona holds also some little secrets like the pictoresk Oak Creek Canyon (to get out of the masses and walk alone under high redrocks and green trees). Indian villages have there own charmes and if only the early pioneers had opened there eyes further for the Indian way of life ...
Arizona has it's deserts, but even they can be surprisingly alive. Besides that the state has wonderful green mountainranges and foresty area's. While you drive across Arizona, be prepared for surprises. It holds many secrets still.
By air (Phoenix Scottsdale) or by car. Car is holy in the United States, so rent one or use your own. Try not to get to... more travel advice
Pavlik_NL's Related Pages
Arizona Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Beautiful, Historic Arizona"
- "WALK IN BEAUTY"
- "Jumping Around Our Very Own State - ARIZONA!"
- "Raising Arizona to New Heights"
- "Jumping Thelma and Louise in Arizona!!!"
- "Way back when ..."
- See All...
- Things to Do in Arizona
- Hotels in Arizona
- Transportation in Arizona
- Nightlife in Arizona
- Restaurants in Arizona
- Shopping in Arizona
- Warnings and Dangers in Arizona
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Arizona
- 45 Reviews
- 53 Photos
- 1 Forum posts
- 8 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (48)
Have you been to Arizona?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Arizona
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Amsterdam Intro, 108 reviews, 135 photos, 2 travelogues
- Vienna Intro, 73 reviews, 169 photos, 4 travelogues
- Ameland Intro, 89 reviews, 107 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Ieper Intro, 79 reviews, 110 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Arnhem Intro, 66 reviews, 106 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Delft Intro, 74 reviews, 94 photos, 2 travelogues
- Antwerp Intro, 67 reviews, 99 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Krasnodar Intro, 50 reviews, 96 photos, 1 travelogue
- Netherlands Intro, 46 reviews, 81 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Mechelen Intro, 56 reviews, 68 photos, 2 travelogues