Netherlands Warnings Or Dangers Tips by Pavlik_NL
Netherlands Warnings and Dangers: 129 reviews and 82 photos
Red Lights and it's atmosphere
If you are not a tolerant person, do not go to the Red-light-district. The Netherlands are very tolerant and especially our drug- and prostitutionpolicies are extremely free. Amsterdam, in this, is the worldcapitol of tolerance and is proud of that fact, which also prooves the Sex Museum at the Rokin.
More Reviews (45)
- See All 27th of April, our national holiday:...
- See All Top 20 of largest town
- Cloths for every type of weather (even...
- See All Old "Southern sea" fishermen's villages
- See All Well, in fact they are tiny fluffy...
- Royal shopping
- See All Dense freeway system in two ways
- See All Flowerbulbs as a souvenir ... beware...
- See All Watersport 3: Waterskiing
- The Netherlands (so not Holland) = off...
- About cafes and terraces
- Good hotelstandard, yet expensive!
Pavlik_NL's Related Pages
Netherlands Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "A PRACTICAL AND PECULIAR GUIDE TO THE NETHERLANDS!"
- "A Great Place to Live In"
- "the Netherlands - my country on my way"
- "Margaret's Page"
- "Travelling around Holland"
- "Small Country, Big Variety"
- "BICYCLES RULES!"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Netherlands
- Hotels in Netherlands
- Transportation in Netherlands
- Nightlife in Netherlands
- Restaurants in Netherlands
- Shopping in Netherlands
- Warnings and Dangers in Netherlands
- See All...
Explore the World
- Monterey Hotels
- Salvador da Bahia Hotels
- Pictured Rocks National Lakeshore Hotels
- Fort Myers Beach
- Rotorua Hotels
- Los Barriles
- Rüdesheim am Rhein
- Sydney Warnings and Dangers
- Areas to Avoid / Crime
- Cebu City Warnings and Dangers
- Manila Warnings and Dangers
- Taiwan Warnings and Dangers
- Amsterdam Warnings and Dangers
- Manali Warnings and Dangers
- Saint Petersburg Warnings and Dangers
- Casablanca Warnings and Dangers
- Guam Warnings and Dangers
- Atlantic City Warnings and Dangers
Badges & Stats in Netherlands
- 1,382 Reviews
- 2,258 Photos
- 223 Forum posts
- 76 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (46)
Have you been to Netherlands?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Netherlands
- Posted in Travel Netherlands Forum "Re: Where to stay"
- Wrote a Review 27th of April, our national holiday: KING's day in Netherlands Local Customs
- Uploaded a Photo to "27th of April, our national holiday: KING's day"
- Commented on one of airkarat's Netherlands travel pages
- updated a Netherlands Travelogue "Only in NL: a collection of the weirdest stories"
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Amsterdam Intro, 108 reviews, 135 photos, 2 travelogues
- Vienna Intro, 73 reviews, 169 photos, 4 travelogues
- Ameland Intro, 89 reviews, 107 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Ieper Intro, 79 reviews, 110 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Arnhem Intro, 66 reviews, 106 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Delft Intro, 74 reviews, 94 photos, 2 travelogues
- Antwerp Intro, 67 reviews, 99 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Krasnodar Intro, 50 reviews, 96 photos, 1 travelogue
- Netherlands Intro, 46 reviews, 81 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Mechelen Intro, 56 reviews, 68 photos, 2 travelogues
FriendsSee All Friends (49)
Top Netherlands hotels
- Amsterdam Hotels
- 10043 Reviews - 20824 Photos
- Rotterdam Hotels
- 1407 Reviews - 3780 Photos
- The Hague Hotels
- 1221 Reviews - 2810 Photos
- Maastricht Hotels
- 1256 Reviews - 3216 Photos
- Eindhoven Hotels
- 330 Reviews - 972 Photos
- Noordwijk aan Zee Hotels
- 64 Reviews - 163 Photos
- Groningen Hotels
- 429 Reviews - 1200 Photos
- Utrecht Hotels
- 624 Reviews - 1484 Photos
- Nijmegen Hotels
- 413 Reviews - 790 Photos
- Zandvoort Hotels
- 37 Reviews - 92 Photos
- Bergen op Zoom Hotels
- 67 Reviews - 241 Photos
- Delft Hotels
- 483 Reviews - 1300 Photos
- Leiden Hotels
- 536 Reviews - 1268 Photos
- Arnhem Hotels
- 328 Reviews - 1065 Photos
- Zeist Hotels
- 9 Reviews - 16 Photos