Netherlands Tourist Trap Tips by Pavlik_NL
Netherlands Tourist Traps: 76 reviews and 53 photos
Bikes in a thousand shapes, seizes, colours,forms
The bike is THE means of transport in The Netherlands and renting a bike is very easy. However, rent a bike with a proper lock as stealing (some call it 'borrowing') bikes is a daily business for many. In a special travellogue you can find everything about bycicles and bycicling through The Netherlands.
It'll be a shame if they won't grow in your garden
Flowerbulbs are a very attractive souvenir, but if you are flying home, make sure that importing these is allowed. Some countries do not allow entering of biological or agricultural goods. So please, do first check if you are allowed to take them home, it ould be a pitty if you couldn;t.
More Reviews (44)
- See All 27th of April, our national holiday:...
- See All Top 20 of largest town
- Cloths for every type of weather (even...
- See All Old "Southern sea" fishermen's villages
- See All Well, in fact they are tiny fluffy...
- Royal shopping
- See All Dense freeway system in two ways
- See All Watersport 3: Waterskiing
- Tolerance and suddenly everything is...
- About cafes and terraces
- The Netherlands (so not Holland) = off...
- Good hotelstandard, yet expensive!
Pavlik_NL's Related Pages
Netherlands Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "A PRACTICAL AND PECULIAR GUIDE TO THE NETHERLANDS!"
- "A Great Place to Live In"
- "the Netherlands - my country on my way"
- "Margaret's Page"
- "Travelling around Holland"
- "Small Country, Big Variety"
- "BICYCLES RULES!"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Netherlands
- Hotels in Netherlands
- Transportation in Netherlands
- Nightlife in Netherlands
- Restaurants in Netherlands
- Shopping in Netherlands
- Warnings and Dangers in Netherlands
- See All...
Explore the World
- Karjat Hotels
- Málaga Hotels
- Grosse Pointe Farms Hotels
- Quebec Hotels
- Torri del Benaco
Badges & Stats in Netherlands
- 1,382 Reviews
- 2,258 Photos
- 240 Forum posts
- 76 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (49)
Have you been to Netherlands?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Netherlands
- Posted in Travel Middelburg Forum "Re: Travel Amsterdam to..."
- Wrote a Review 27th of April, our national holiday: KING's day in Netherlands Local Customs
- Uploaded a Photo to "27th of April, our national holiday: KING's day"
- Commented on one of airkarat's Netherlands travel pages
- updated a Netherlands Travelogue "Only in NL: a collection of the weirdest stories"
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Amsterdam Intro, 108 reviews, 135 photos, 2 travelogues
- Vienna Intro, 73 reviews, 169 photos, 4 travelogues
- Ameland Intro, 89 reviews, 107 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Ieper Intro, 79 reviews, 110 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Arnhem Intro, 66 reviews, 106 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Delft Intro, 74 reviews, 94 photos, 2 travelogues
- Antwerp Intro, 67 reviews, 99 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Krasnodar Intro, 50 reviews, 96 photos, 1 travelogue
- Netherlands Intro, 46 reviews, 81 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Mechelen Intro, 56 reviews, 68 photos, 2 travelogues
FriendsSee All Friends (49)
Top Netherlands hotels
- Amsterdam Hotels
- 10059 Reviews - 20891 Photos
- Noordwijk aan Zee Hotels
- 64 Reviews - 163 Photos
- Utrecht Hotels
- 624 Reviews - 1484 Photos
- The Hague Hotels
- 1221 Reviews - 2810 Photos
- Rotterdam Hotels
- 1408 Reviews - 3781 Photos
- Zandvoort Hotels
- 37 Reviews - 92 Photos
- Eindhoven Hotels
- 330 Reviews - 972 Photos
- Maastricht Hotels
- 1256 Reviews - 3216 Photos
- Apeldoorn Hotels
- 247 Reviews - 1028 Photos
- Nijmegen Hotels
- 413 Reviews - 790 Photos
- Tilburg Hotels
- 164 Reviews - 439 Photos
- Groningen Hotels
- 429 Reviews - 1200 Photos
- Haarlem Hotels
- 560 Reviews - 1404 Photos
- Valkenburg Hotels
- 240 Reviews - 537 Photos
- Bergen op Zoom Hotels
- 67 Reviews - 241 Photos