"Kobnhavn, Danish capitol where warm hearts beat" Copenhagen by Pavlik_NL
Copenhagen Travel Guide: 3,906 reviews and 9,834 photos
Let me start with Kobnhavn, Copenhague, the beautiful capitol of the Danish people. Fairytales were written here (Hans Christian Andersen is by far my favorit fairytalwriter) and still so many places breath whispering the world of the fairies. Highlight is Tivoli and then especially in the evening and night. Is it true that Northern people value light(s) more and know exactly how to create atmosphere with it. The city itself is warm, even in long winternights and my favorit of all fantasy-figures sits silent on a rock near the harbour (Lille Havfreu). A place to sit down and remember how import love is in our world (for those who dared to forget.
We stayed in the Saga-hotellet, which I can recommend for budget-tourists. It is at the borders of the red light... more travel advice
By air one arrives most of the time at Copenhague International Airport. By train through Germany (Putgarden) and by car... more travel advice
Pavlik_NL's Related Pages
Copenhagen Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Copenhagen, a "suburb" to Valby..."
- "Windy-ful Copenhagen"
- "COPENHAGEN ON THE CHEAP"
- "Operas and cycling in Copenhagen"
- "THE ROYAL CITY OF COPENHAGEN"
- "Highly Hygge!"
- "Copenhagen city of Absalon"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Copenhagen
- Hotels in Copenhagen
- Transportation in Copenhagen
- Nightlife in Copenhagen
- Restaurants in Copenhagen
- Shopping in Copenhagen
- Warnings and Dangers in Copenhagen
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Copenhagen
- 7 Reviews
- 8 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 3 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (51)
Have you been to Copenhagen?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Copenhagen
- Posted in Travel Pieterburen Forum "Re: Wadden loop"
- Commented on one of traveler326157's Copenhagen travel pages
- updated a Copenhagen Travel Page "Kobnhavn, Danish capitol where warm hearts beat"
- Uploaded a Photo to "Kobnhavn, Danish capitol where warm hearts beat"
- Wrote a Review Saga hotellet, good affordable stay in Copenhagen Hotels
Photos in CopenhagenSee All Photos (8)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Amsterdam Intro, 108 reviews, 135 photos, 2 travelogues
- Vienna Intro, 73 reviews, 169 photos, 4 travelogues
- Ameland Intro, 89 reviews, 107 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Ieper Intro, 79 reviews, 110 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Arnhem Intro, 66 reviews, 106 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Delft Intro, 74 reviews, 94 photos, 2 travelogues
- Antwerp Intro, 67 reviews, 99 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Krasnodar Intro, 50 reviews, 96 photos, 1 travelogue
- Netherlands Intro, 46 reviews, 81 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Mechelen Intro, 56 reviews, 68 photos, 2 travelogues