"Where the sea meats the red rocks" Drammont by Pavlik_NL
Drammont Travel Guide: 16 reviews and 25 photos
Le Drammont is like a perfect shaped round hill that sticks into the mediterranean sea. The hill is built full with white and cream-coloured houses that are in a sea of green. The surrounding mountains on the landside are red rock and the sea, well, it's "Azur" of course. These pallet of colours is extraordinary here and changes softly in the rising and setting sun.
Around the hill that lays in the meditterranean sea loops a hiking paths that offers views in two seperate directions.... more travel advice
Pavlik_NL's Related Pages
Drammont Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Where the sea meats the red rocks"
- "le Dramont - which is how I Know this village"
- "Le Dramont - my first "family vacation"!"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Drammont
- Hotels in Drammont
- Transportation in Drammont
- Nightlife in Drammont
- Warnings and Dangers in Drammont
- See All...
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Drammont
- 2 Reviews
- 3 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (46)
Have you been to Drammont?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Drammont
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Amsterdam Intro, 108 reviews, 135 photos, 2 travelogues
- Vienna Intro, 73 reviews, 169 photos, 4 travelogues
- Ameland Intro, 89 reviews, 107 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Ieper Intro, 79 reviews, 110 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Arnhem Intro, 66 reviews, 106 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Delft Intro, 74 reviews, 94 photos, 2 travelogues
- Antwerp Intro, 67 reviews, 99 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Krasnodar Intro, 50 reviews, 96 photos, 1 travelogue
- Netherlands Intro, 46 reviews, 81 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Mechelen Intro, 56 reviews, 68 photos, 2 travelogues