Fréjus Off The Beaten Path Tips by Pavlik_NL Top 5 Page for this destination
Fréjus Off The Beaten Path: 3 reviews and 3 photos
Some surpises in a few corners
The old towns have often little amounts of green. Many people decorate their balconies and windows with flowers or let ivy climb along some walls. But trees and flowerbeds are only available in a few larger squares. Anyway, I found it very pleasant that in Frejus there were - obviously - very old olive trees hidden in a few corners. A very pleasant surprise when walking down into history.
Beautiful antique church somewhere in town
To really catch the spirit of Frejus, do not only focis on the two main items in this wonderful ancient town. Walk around and enjoy the atmosphere that hangs in almost all centre alleys, streets, places, squares and corners. Admire the old "unknown" buildings and taste history. In the picture for example is a very old church that is situated on the edge of a parking square where the French men also play their favourite game / sport: Jeu de Boules. It's just great to just sit and watch ... That's the real France, the real Frejus.
More Reviews (8)
Pavlik_NL's Related Pages
Fréjus Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Fréjus - Forum Julii"
- "Diamond in the Rough"
- "Frejus - a nice little town on the French Riviera"
- "Chapelle Cocteau - "Our Lady of Jerusalem""
- "From ancient Forum Julii to present Frejus"
- "Worth a detour"
- "Great little town on the Water"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Fréjus
- Hotels in Fréjus
- Transportation in Fréjus
- Nightlife in Fréjus
- Restaurants in Fréjus
- Shopping in Fréjus
- Warnings and Dangers in Fréjus
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Fréjus
- 10 Reviews
- 13 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 3 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (150)
Have you been to Fréjus?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Fréjus
Photos in FréjusSee All Photos (13)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Amsterdam Intro, 108 reviews, 135 photos, 2 travelogues
- Vienna Intro, 73 reviews, 169 photos, 4 travelogues
- Ameland Intro, 89 reviews, 107 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Ieper Intro, 79 reviews, 110 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Arnhem Intro, 66 reviews, 106 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Delft Intro, 74 reviews, 94 photos, 2 travelogues
- Antwerp Intro, 67 reviews, 99 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Krasnodar Intro, 50 reviews, 96 photos, 1 travelogue
- Netherlands Intro, 46 reviews, 81 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Mechelen Intro, 56 reviews, 68 photos, 2 travelogues