"Sticking out into the sea between Nice and Monaco" Saint-Jean-Cap-Ferrat by Pavlik_NL
Saint-Jean-Cap-Ferrat Travel Guide: 39 reviews and 72 photos
Saint-Jean-Cap-Ferrat can actually be concidered to be a far outskirt of the town Nice. A peninsula sticking out into the mediterranean sea, which is quite densely populated by the slightly richer people of the Cote d'Azur capitol. The peninsula is formed by the Cap-Ferrat, while Saint-Jean is no more then the name of the old fishermen's village that used to be here. Now it's turned into a mondain yaught harbour and surrounded by
On the mainland Villefranche-sur-Mer and Beaulieu-sur-Mer are the closest towns with stations that bring people to the gravel and stony beaches. The sea is quite rough here and immediately getting deep. but the view is magnificent. Also, the houses and gardens here are belonging to the most wonderful on the Cote d'Azur and so one can pick this spot for a nice walk with spectacular views and beautiful surroundings.
Cap-Ferrat is sticking out almost two kilometres into the mediterranean sea and therefore giving spectacular views back... more travel advice
Pavlik_NL's Related Pages
Saint-Jean-Cap-Ferrat Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "The magnificence of Saint-Jean-Cap-Ferrat"
- "Cruise ship port and Rothschild Villa and Gardens"
- "Sticking out into the sea between Nice and Monaco"
- "St. Jean Cap-Ferrat"
- "nice sea side town"
- "SAINT JEAN CAP FERRAT"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Saint-Jean-Cap-Ferrat
- Hotels in Saint-Jean-Cap-Ferrat
- Transportation in Saint-Jean-Cap-Ferrat
- Restaurants in Saint-Jean-Cap-Ferrat
- Warnings and Dangers in Saint-Jean-Cap-Ferrat
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Saint-Jean-Cap-Ferrat
- 3 Reviews
- 5 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (150)
Have you been to Saint-Jean-Cap-Ferrat?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Saint-Jean-Cap-Ferrat
Photos in Saint-Jean-Cap-FerratSee All Photos (5)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Amsterdam Intro, 108 reviews, 135 photos, 2 travelogues
- Vienna Intro, 73 reviews, 169 photos, 4 travelogues
- Ameland Intro, 89 reviews, 107 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Ieper Intro, 79 reviews, 110 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Arnhem Intro, 66 reviews, 106 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Delft Intro, 74 reviews, 94 photos, 2 travelogues
- Antwerp Intro, 67 reviews, 99 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Krasnodar Intro, 50 reviews, 96 photos, 1 travelogue
- Netherlands Intro, 46 reviews, 81 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Mechelen Intro, 56 reviews, 68 photos, 2 travelogues