"Pennsylvania" English Center by Pounder73

English Center Travel Guide: 25 reviews and 32 photos

• Last visit to English Center: Aug 2002
  • Intro Updated Jun 26, 2003

• Jan 24, 2009 at 4:23 PM

english center is such a great place. i have a cabin right in the "town". I also have a hunting cabin a few miles down the road near waterville. this place i think is the greatest place in the world and i love it so much.

• Sep 6, 2005 at 10:38 AM

Great nature photography LB. Enjoyed you 'tourist trap' tip :-)

• shashasharon's Profile Photo
    Sep 14, 2004 at 8:18 PM

dear mr pounder, it has come to attention that I have been refering to you as pounder for a year..Milzee-gilzz-I silzum billz I-killza dilzzouble-dilzzutch! the double d dutch the double d dutch!

• Hexepatty's Profile Photo
    Sep 21, 2003 at 11:36 AM

English Center is definitely in my top 5000 places to visit before I die! ; )

• beret's Profile Photo
    Aug 11, 2003 at 9:33 AM

Yup. No matter how it changes, it stays the same. I will have to check my maps for English Center. Has to be a suburb of Morris Run. Great page. I identify with it well.

• kenmerk's Profile Photo
    Jul 26, 2003 at 3:55 PM

Mammals on red stained walls, beef jerky, and home pregnancy tests, truly the spirit of rural Pennsylvania...

• b1bob's Profile Photo
    Jul 26, 2003 at 3:35 PM

Great job! I think the deer heads on the wall are a nice touch.

• Geisha_Girl's Profile Photo
    Jul 15, 2003 at 9:23 PM

Everyone should have an English Center to escape to for meditative time in the summer. The lanai at the Geisha Dollhouse serves this purpose w/ bulldawg as wildlife & the lagoon as my "Mountain Hole"...minus the trout. Enjoy your summer weekend in PA.

• Guantanamera's Profile Photo
    Jul 13, 2003 at 3:47 PM

The days can go on with regularity over and over, one day indistinguishable from the next. A long continuous chain. Then suddenly, there is a change.

• JudyinPA's Profile Photo
    Jul 12, 2003 at 10:54 AM

There aren't too many of us that know these cricks and surroundins. Wait until you see it this year with all the rain we've had. Everything is lush and more green than ever. Have a good trip.

Pounder73

“You're so money and you don't even know it”

Badges & Stats in English Center

Have you been to English Center?

Latest Activity in English Center