"California - It's not Baywatch" California by Pounder73

California Travel Guide: 46,552 reviews and 111,843 photos

Needless to say, California has a lot to offer, and because of that, it will be awhile before I am anywhere close to being complete with these pages. What I feel makes California so unique, is the array of microcosms throughout the state. These microcosms can be defined by geography, weather, people (ethnicities and socio-economical – although always intertwined) or any other classification you can think of. If you are looking for something, chances are California has it.

Snapshots

My Must See Activities are snapshots of my more complete pages or ones under construction.

• In a nutshell:sand, surf, snow, cities
  • Last visit to California: Sep 2002
  • Intro Updated Jul 12, 2003

• Guantanamera's Profile Photo
    Aug 30, 2003 at 2:32 PM

It's the suede denim secret police... They have come for your uncool niece...!

• manuelEB's Profile Photo
    Aug 25, 2003 at 6:30 PM

This page on California is great, sir!!!

• Johnny_CA's Profile Photo
    Aug 14, 2003 at 10:08 PM

Senor, cuanta cuesta el sombrero?? Y la chica??? ;-) Fabuloso!!

• shpynka's Profile Photo
    Aug 13, 2003 at 8:51 AM

Good things in small packages" you say? I dunno about the "parachute package." I jumped over Jersey, no pictures too. I wasn't a "slow diver" though. Could it be that I jumped with that "youngest & fastest" guy with small...???

• JudyinPA's Profile Photo
    Jul 12, 2003 at 11:35 AM

Hope I get to see some of the beautiful landscapes along with the biggest redwoods in our country in the north.

• Geisha_Girl's Profile Photo
    Jun 27, 2003 at 11:41 AM

The next time you decide to jump outta planes please call me. That way, if someone asks "You do everything Pounder does? If he jumped out a plane would you?" Then I can say, "YES!" Let's have Hexe fly us! I'm sure she can teach us a thing.....or two. ;-)

• Hexepatty's Profile Photo
    Jun 26, 2003 at 6:12 PM

I'll fly you guys... you can jump. I'm keeping the plane. P-Jumpers... GEEZ!!!!

• cobrioc's Profile Photo
    Mar 3, 2003 at 11:22 PM

Sort, but excellent start , great place to visit, I hope you add more information too. Thank you!

• TropicGirl77's Profile Photo
    Feb 21, 2003 at 6:30 PM

Awesome! Can't wait to see more.

Pounder73

“You're so money and you don't even know it”

Badges & Stats in California

Have you been to California?