"my hometown" Manhattan Beach by jrjohnson
Manhattan Beach Travel Guide: 350 reviews and 759 photos
- Pros:Great location, weather, people, tons to do, quaint small old beachy streets
- Cons:quaint small old beachy streets and too many people on the weekends
- In a nutshell:beautiful beach, birthplace of beach volleyball, and one of the few true communities left in LA
Since I live here, I've never stayed at this Marriott myself, but I've had friends stay there and I've visited the... more travel advice
Hole in the wall Mexican food. After a long day at the beach or a long night at the bars, El Tarasco (or El T) is... more travel advice
jrjohnson's Related Pages
Manhattan Beach Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "A Little Southern Califoenia Beach Town"
- "Manhattan Beach is the Beach for Sun Lovers.."
- "Sharrie's Manhattan Beach Man of The Year"
- "2nd Anual VT meeting"
- "Manhattan Beach - Home of Beach Volleyball"
- "It is time for some real fun on Manhattan Beach"
- "Manhattan Beach Beach"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Manhattan Beach
- Hotels in Manhattan Beach
- Transportation in Manhattan Beach
- Nightlife in Manhattan Beach
- Restaurants in Manhattan Beach
- Shopping in Manhattan Beach
- Warnings and Dangers in Manhattan Beach
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Manhattan Beach
- 21 Reviews
- 12 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 48 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (1)
Have you been to Manhattan Beach?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Manhattan Beach
Top 10 Pages
- Manhattan Beach Intro, 21 reviews, 12 photos, 1 travelogue
- Kolkata (Calcutta) Intro, 11 reviews, 9 photos
- Atlanta Intro, 2 reviews, 6 photos, 1 travelogue
- Mammoth Lakes 3 reviews, 3 photos
- Santa Barbara Intro, 2 reviews, 3 photos
- Newport Beach Intro, 2 reviews, 3 photos
- Kenya Intro, 2 reviews, 2 photos
- Los Olivos Intro, 2 reviews, 2 photos
- Sydney Intro, 1 review, 2 photos
- San Diego 2 reviews, 1 photo