"The Bermuda Triangle of Dining" Culver City by jrjohnson
Culver City Travel Guide: 32 reviews and 67 photos
Culver City has much to offer including the Sony Studios, but for me it's the food. I call it the Bermuda Triangle of Dining. The Triangle consists of The Outdoor Grill (corner of Washington and Washington Place) Tito's Tacos (Wahsington Place and Sepulveda) and Johnnie's Pastrami (on Sepulveda between Washington and Washington Place)
Not only can you get great BBQ here, but you can also have your car washed. On the same lot as the Handy J car wash,... more travel advice
jrjohnson's Related Pages
Culver City Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "See the Studio Town of Culver City"
- "A Whirlwind 24 Hours"
- "bonmse's Culver City Page"
- "The Bermuda Triangle of Dining"
- "What's In Culver City?"
- "It's where I live, but not home!"
- "Culver City"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Culver City
- Hotels in Culver City
- Transportation in Culver City
- Nightlife in Culver City
- Restaurants in Culver City
- Shopping in Culver City
- Warnings and Dangers in Culver City
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Culver City
- 2 Reviews
- 0 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (1)
Have you been to Culver City?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Culver City
Top 10 Pages
- Manhattan Beach Intro, 21 reviews, 12 photos, 1 travelogue
- Kolkata (Calcutta) Intro, 11 reviews, 9 photos
- Atlanta Intro, 2 reviews, 6 photos, 1 travelogue
- Mammoth Lakes 3 reviews, 3 photos
- Santa Barbara Intro, 2 reviews, 3 photos
- Newport Beach Intro, 2 reviews, 3 photos
- Kenya Intro, 2 reviews, 2 photos
- Los Olivos Intro, 2 reviews, 2 photos
- Sydney Intro, 1 review, 2 photos
- San Diego 2 reviews, 1 photo