"looking forward to traveling again... soon!!!" jrjohnson's Profile
When you live in such a nice place, it's easy to stay at home all the time and just enjoy the local surroundings. But getting out of the country for a while always gives me perspective and helps to focus my attention on what's important when I'm home. 2007 will definitely see some trips where a passport is required.
I'll be building more pages shortly. As of right now you can only check out some of my older stuff. Even thought it's old, some of it's still GOLD BABY!!!
Top Travel Pages
Share your travels with the world!Join Now!
Badges & Stats
- 71 Reviews
- 52 Photos
- 5 Countries
- 29 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (5)
- jrjohnson and lynnehamman are now friends.
- Wrote a Review Ride the electric bikes around Sintra in Sintra Things to Do
- Commented on kimberlyfisher1's profile page
updated their Profile Page "looking forward to traveling again... soon!!!"
- Uploaded a Photo to "Take a Duffy out on the harbor"
- updated a Culver City Travel Page "The Bermuda Triangle of Dining"
PhotosSee All Photos (52)
Top 10 Pages
- Manhattan Beach Intro, 21 reviews, 12 photos, 1 travelogue
- Kolkata (Calcutta) Intro, 11 reviews, 9 photos
- Atlanta Intro, 2 reviews, 6 photos, 1 travelogue
- Mammoth Lakes 3 reviews, 3 photos
- Santa Barbara Intro, 2 reviews, 3 photos
- Newport Beach Intro, 2 reviews, 3 photos
- Kenya Intro, 2 reviews, 2 photos
- Los Olivos Intro, 2 reviews, 2 photos
- Sydney Intro, 1 review, 2 photos
- San Diego 2 reviews, 1 photo