"Apaneca" Apaneca by MarcG
Apaneca Travel Guide: 7 reviews and 17 photos
Apaneca is a small village in the middle of salvadorean coffee country. It's a beautiful place from which to explore the many indian villages, mountains and volcanoes that make the apaneca mountain range. Averaging 2,000 mts it offers spectacular views and a pleasant climate. The village of Apaneca and it's sourroundings have several lodging options as well as restaurants.
The Green Laggon or laguna verde in Apaneca is the crater of an extict volcano. It's a short hike away from the town and... more travel advice
Old colonial house, with courtyards and gardens turned into a nice cozy restaurant. Try all the local specialities, good... more travel advice
MarcG's Related Pages
Apaneca Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "A nice little town surrounded by coffee"
- "Going back home"
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Apaneca
- 5 Reviews
- 6 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 3 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (9)
Have you been to Apaneca?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Apaneca
Photos in ApanecaSee All Photos (6)
Top 5 Pages
- El Salvador Intro, 23 reviews, 72 photos, 7 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination San Salvador Intro, 28 reviews, 21 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Suchitoto Intro, 5 reviews, 12 photos, 1 travelogue
- La Palma Intro, 7 reviews, 8 photos
- Santa Ana Intro, 5 reviews, 6 photos
No friends yet.